PROPOSED TUNNEL

CN

PROPOSED TUNNEL

Post by CN »

I was reading an article in the Californian where they are working on a getting a tunnel from Nacimiento over to San Antoinio. They believe it would be better to send any excess water over there rather than let it spill over and run down the Salinas river. Nacimiento will fill 3 times as fast in fact in 2011 it was rushing over the spillway and San Antonio only got to 80%.

Being a fisherman the first thing I thought was will this allow any White Bass to enter San Antonio and what would be the odd's of some Striper's to enter Nacimiento? It appers it will exit Nacimiento around the new pipe they put in to send water to San Luis Obispo county and come in somewhere in Bee Rock. I wll believe it when I see it. And it also appears our Govenor really want's those canals or whatever there plan is to divert water from the Delta. That and the bullet train are the 2 agendas he want's done now. I think both are stupid ideas but thats just me.
jazzwannabe

Re: PROPOSED TUNNEL

Post by jazzwannabe »

White bass and spots in San Antonio = bad idea.
Golden Empire Bass Club
CN

Post by CN »

jazzwannabe wrote:White bass and spots in San Antonio = bad idea.
The Spot's are already in there. I have personally cought two and a partner of mine has cought them there also.
gomester

Post by gomester »

X2
jazzwannabe wrote:White bass in San Antonio = bad idea.