Ike Minnie to Motorguide

Rich hamilton

Ike Minnie to Motorguide

Post by Rich hamilton »

Broke my heart to see Ike ditch his boat at the classic and go to a camera boat with a motorguide on it. maybe it was not the Minnie that broke but sure did not look good! Might have just been a power problem? RR
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Kevin

Re: Ike Minnie to Motorguide

Post by Kevin »

Sorry to break your heart but it was the Minnie that was the issue.
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

that is what I was trying to say :) My minnie has been good to me and at that level of fishing and exposure it can really hurt business if folks are paying attention!

of course in my opinion anything can break down at anytime. I really was just wondering how many folks even noticed? RR
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Tin Can

Post by Tin Can »

I'm pretty sure in the blog they stated it was a power supply issue. Who knows what that means.
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

years back we would get on vicious rants about minnie versus motorguide. I have not had a motorguide for years but my bet is that both make a pretty darn good product these days. You would think at that level they would just quickly R/R another minnie and keep they guy in a familiar boat etc. Bottom line is recovering from a breakdown of any sort and finishing out the tournament. I think it is all part of the game!