Odummas Sequestration

For political discussions
Skeeterman

Odummas Sequestration

Post by Skeeterman »

Odummas is a happy man today with his sequestration going foreward making alot of people lose money and maybe lose their jobs.The thing thats really pissis me off that this peice of crap of a president we have is blaming the repubs for this when its odummas idea he is the one that thought of it.I remember Romney asked him about it during a debate and odumma said it was not going to happen or he would veto the bill if it came to him.As you see he showed his true colors again( lieing).I turelly think he wants to crash this country as hard as he can and why I don't know.But the funny thing is that people believe what he says even though the news (FOX) showin him saying something diffrent not to many smart people out their.
Jeff C.

Re: Odummas Sequestration

Post by Jeff C. »

Skeeterman wrote:Odummas is a happy man today with his sequestration going foreward making alot of people lose money and maybe lose their jobs.The thing thats really pissis me off that this peice of crap of a president we have is blaming the repubs for this when its odummas idea he is the one that thought of it.I remember Romney asked him about it during a debate and odumma said it was not going to happen or he would veto the bill if it came to him.As you see he showed his true colors again( lieing).I turelly think he wants to crash this country as hard as he can and why I don't know.But the funny thing is that people believe what he says even though the news (FOX) showin him saying something diffrent not to many smart people out their.
LOL! I agree that there aren't "to many smart people out their". :lol: