***12' Mini Bass Boat FOR SALE***

szuloaga

***12' Mini Bass Boat FOR SALE***

Post by szuloaga »

I have a 12’ mini bass boat for sale. Three or so years ago when I purchased the boat you wouldn’t have recognized it after seeing the many improvements I have done to it in the years I have owned it to meet my fishing needs. In those years, I installed a new rear deck with a swivel seat, installed a livewell (for big fish pictures only), also fairly new to the boat is a MinnKota Traxxis 45lb thrust trolling motor on the bow, (fairly new seats) with a pedestal seat on the bow still in great shape, re-painted, and glossed both the boat to match the trailer, and new tires and wheels. The engine is a little 2.5 horse 2 stroke Suzuki outboard that needs some work on the shaft to steer the boat, but it runs with no problems! The motor has NEVER failed me, not even ONCE! The trailer will need some work as I didn't do much to it as I only added new tires and painted it. I didn't get around to re-installing new bunks or winch which it needs. This boat has two compartments in the rear for both of the deep cycle batteries, and has one storage compartment on the bow for tackle, life jackets, manual bilge pump, and whatever else you can put in there, and the livewell which is the compartment behind the tackle storage area.

She has been a good boat to me, but it’s time to let her go to somebody else to enjoy! Be the perfect boat for small lakes or ponds. I have taken it to Pyramid, Castaic, and Piru with no problems, but smaller lakes would obviously suit this little boat best. Only thing that is NOT included with the boat is the current graph I have on there, but I do have a small graph that WILL go with the boat that just needs to be hooked up. Also has two good shape deep cycle batteries in the back that run the trolling motor, graph, and livewell pump. Asking $675.00(OBO) sold as is with title in hand. Please shoot me a pm if you are interested. Need to sell so please, only serious buyers. Thanks to all who viewed!

Stephen…
Attachments
IMAG0050.JPG
IMAG0050.JPG (37.02 KiB) Viewed 3136 times
IMAG0047.JPG
IMAG0047.JPG (91.12 KiB) Viewed 3126 times
IMAG0044.jpg
IMAG0044.jpg (55.9 KiB) Viewed 3110 times
szuloaga

Re: ***12' Mini Bass Boat FOR SALE***

Post by szuloaga »

BOAT SOLD!!! Thank you to everyone for your interest and positive comments , I appreciate all of them.

Stephen...