Mercury steps up yet again! Deadline extended!

WON BASSIN

Mercury steps up yet again! Deadline extended!

Post by WON BASSIN »

Thanks to our great sponsor - Mercury Marine, we now have added another great reason to fish with WON. Every Pro that signs up for the Nor Cal Clear Lake Open will receive a gallon of "Mercury OptiMax DFI Oil" just for signing up. Fishing WON has it's advantages....

As an extra bonus WON Bass is extending the deadline for the event until 5:00 PM on Wed June 5th. All balances and full payments must be received by end of day June 5th to be accepted into the event.

What are you waiting for.....the line has been drawn...will you cross over?
Attachments
Mercury OptiMax Oil 2.jpg
Mercury OptiMax Oil 2.jpg (169.99 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
Billy Egan
WON Bass Director
bille@wonews.com
949-366-0248
JimmyReese

Re: Mercury steps up yet again! Deadline extended!

Post by JimmyReese »

Thank You MERCURY for stepping up and thank you to all the other sponsors for making this all happen! Its gonna be FUN!!!
F!$# 0N!

JIMMY REESE
tbob

Post by tbob »

A lot of our sponsors have stepped up and embraced the concept to make this a great tournament in this first year. The attached ad is a couple weeks old and we have had a few items added since, and we aren't close to being done yet. We already have a good amount of pro's signed up, and the list is growing each day. So get signed up now and DON'T MISS THE BOAT !!!

Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

Anyone want a backseat for pre-fish, looks like I'm planning on being there at that time anyways. I'll see how top is doing as you flip, trow jigs, etc..- :lol:

Or whatever else you'd like me to try. 8)

That's if you allowed to pre-fish, or take others out, don't see the rules on their site.

!!! Then again, I'm bringing 'The Answered Prayer', my '87 Skeeter, so if someone wants to backseat w/ me if I don't get a seat, you're welcome to. !!!
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
WON BASSIN

Post by WON BASSIN »

The rules regarding Official Practice are on the itinerary...

Official Practice period is June 6th - 8th. Boaters can only pre-fish with registered AAA anglers or someone approved by myself.

If you click on the WON Bass banner ad to the right, it will bring up a larger itinerary form that you can read better, as images posted on the forum need to be down sized.
Attachments
Clear Lake Itin (495x640) (278x360).jpg
Clear Lake Itin (495x640) (278x360).jpg (138.62 KiB) Viewed 756 times
Billy Egan
WON Bass Director
bille@wonews.com
949-366-0248