Dan O'Sullivan and Advanced Angler Moving

DanO

Dan O'Sullivan and Advanced Angler Moving

Post by DanO »

Hello Westernbass.com

I wanted to take a moment to let all of you know that my family and I, along with our business (http://www.advancedangler.com) will be moving July 1.

Our family is being led by the Lord to make a move for the sake of the future of our three daughters to the Gadsden, Ala. area where our girls will be attending Coosa Christina School, and we will be settling in the town of Southside, Ala., on the banks of the Coosa River, the native home of our spotted bass.

I first started visiting this website in 1999, when the site was known as NCBF.com. I have spent the last 20 years writing for and doing media work for the Fish Sniffer Magazine, WesternBass.com, Bass West USA, WON Bass, Bass Angler Magazine, Bass Quest and Future Pro Tour, as well as River2Sea and Powell Rods. Along the way, I've done a lot of work for several national outlets, anglers and businesses, but it was the West who provided me roots.

Along the way, I have competed in tournaments from the club level, New Bass, Future Pro Tour, Anglers Choice, West Coast Bass and specialty events in our region. My wife and I have owned and operated Lim-it Lures of California, sold it to our friends Paul "Stretch" Cunningham and Shaun Leytem, and said goodbye to Stretch as he passed away a couple of years ago.

We have built a life and a livelihood in this area and we could not be prouder to say we are from Northern California - the home of Westernbass.com.

I personally want to thank all of you for helping me build a career that I love, and for supporting our different businesses along the way.

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our lives and career, but a special thanks to Vince Harris, Tony Stoltz, Wayne Wasulko, Skeet and Kim Reese, The Elie Family at Outdoor Pro Shop, Keith Bryan, Mark Mendez, Kent Brown, Tom Leogrande, Tim Goldberg, Bob and Mamie Lim, K.K. Chan, Simon Chan, Angelo Alorro, Vinces Borges Dan Mathisen, Andrew Sayles and the whole B.A.S.S. nation family for not only being a part of our businesses and career, but a part of our lives as well. It may not always have been easy, but it has been good.

To all of our friends, thank you as well. I can't than all of you individually here, but you are our roots that have grown us and keep us connected to this area. We appreciate all of your support and ask that you continue to visit us on the web as we continue to try and help the anglers of the world learn more about their sport.

Dan O'Sullivan
http://www.advancedangler.com
JustFishn

Re: Dan O'Sullivan and Advanced Angler Moving

Post by JustFishn »

Dan O
Congrats on the move. Wishing you all the luck in the world. I have always enjoy your articles and your insight! You will be miss out here for sure. Again wishing you the best of luck on the move and in the future! If you ever need to come out west for a visit my house and boat is always open for ya!

Justin Nelson
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Best of luck Dan in your new location. Don't forget about the West.
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Dan O,
May the good LORD bless you on your trip and in Alabama.And im sure your computor can get Westernbass in Ala I do not think they are that far behind in technology so keep in touch.
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

Dan.

Good luck to you and your family! Sounds like you have a good game plan. We will be here "lurking" as long as the good lord allows :). if you every need any of us we are just an email away :) Be safe, Richie Rich
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Dan Pollard

Post by Dan Pollard »

Good luck Dan in your new adventure. We enjoyed the competing with you in the Future Pro Tour and reading your articles.
Larry Hemphill

Post by Larry Hemphill »

Thanks for all you have done for the bass folks! Your family always comes first and it sounds like the Lord have given you a new direction. I trust some great opportunities will lie in your future. But - the size of the bass you catch may be smaller - LOL!!
Dom

Post by Dom »

Hate to see ya go buddy, known you for a long time . I am sure yall will be happy down south. California is great but man the south! Im jelly LOL wish I could get my wife to move out of this state and back home to Texas :) Your a lucky man , your just a face book post away so stay in touch!!! Good Luck to you Dan O and to your family .

Dom
Tight Lines Dom
DanO

Post by DanO »

Thank you everyone for your well wishes, it means a lot.

Getting ready, packing and such, heading out in a week.

DanO