Rossetti?

Roscoe

Rossetti?

Post by Roscoe »

I'm a weekend warrior and will never clean house like this Rossetti guy does. It seems every time I'm on here looking at tourney news I see him always either winning or top 5. I wonder why he isn't on a professional tourney trail? Anyways I hope one day I could be half as good as him and mr Rossetti if you read this id love to pick your brain and fish with you cause it sure seems you know the delta better than anyone. I'm sure I will be reading more about you so keep up the good work and keep catching those delta hogs cause that gets me amped even more to keep fishing the best fishery on planet earth.
bass king

Re: Rossetti?

Post by bass king »

bass game Marshawn Lynch...beast mode.
Roscoe

Post by Roscoe »

Ah man you had to refer to the dang sea chickens? I think he'd fish wether he gets paid or not, unlike beast mode holding out of something you love to do cause of money. But I do see what you mean and I guess that's a good comparison. The delta is a beast and hopefully one day I can catch a few hogs like Rossetti does.
M A J

Post by M A J »

White spinnerbaits....South Delta!
BIG SACK
Roscoe

Post by Roscoe »

I'm headed out to discovery bay to pitch the docks, any 411 on that specific area? It's my first time going out that way and I figured there might be a few hogs sittin under them boat docks waiting for a beaver 420.
Terry Smith

Post by Terry Smith »

Rossetti's going down at the BassCat tournament the 27th & 28th WOOOHOOO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HA HA HA!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
http://www.basscat.com
http://www.tntbaits.com/
Lounge Lizard Extreme Bass Fishing
(916) 719-7225
basstoad1

Post by basstoad1 »

Roscoe,
The fish are slowly making their transition form summer to fall. What this means is that most of the fish that are shallow (on flats, shallower water, matted vegetation) will slowly start to make their way back to deeper water areas. With the cooling water & overnight temps, the larger bass population will begin to move deeper, frequenting the shallows less & less throughout the day. The fish will begin feeding more heavily on bait fish and craws around current breaks adjacent to weed edges. You will still find bass in your favorite areas, just try moving out a little deeper with a jig (blk red, blk blu) or shad colored spinnerbait, rip bait, senko, roboworm, rattle-trap or deeper diving crank baits. Also, don't forget the tide is the most critical element in catching fish on the CA Delta.
Good Luck!
Roscoe

Post by Roscoe »

That is some great info thanks. Is any moving tide a good time to fish and slack tide isn't? And if so is incoming tide better or outgoing? I just started fishing the delta and man it is awesome but it drives me nuts cause one trip I will do great and the next nothing.