2014 WON BASS US Open was a huge success!!!!

AZRangerboy

2014 WON BASS US Open was a huge success!!!!

Post by AZRangerboy »

This year's 2014 US Open was a huge success and a record breaking turnout. Thanks to the help of all there great sponsors like Bridgford Foods, Bass Pro Shops, Mercury Marine, Daiwa, Costa, Lowrance and many more...... For those of you who had the opportunity to experience this event would agree that next year's event should be even bigger. Most of you anglers wait all year for this event and the competition this year was intense. We had some great anglers and icons of our sport there to make it that much more exciting. It was great to see all my friends and fellow anglers that I may not see all year which makes it even more special for me.

As most people know about Lake Mead, this year was just an example of fishing at its toughest with low water, thunder storms, and much fishing pressure. The quality of bass in the lake is doing very well and lots of life everywhere you go. In hopes that the lake will rise again will only helps matters and help the popluation of bass in the lake flurry. I drove my boat from one end of the lake to the other covering a lot of water in search of those green and bronze backs. I consider myself pretty familiar with Lake Mead and how it fishes but I never fished so hard for the bites that my partners and I got. I would be kinding if I said I had it under control but the good Lord blessed both myself and my partners out there. Lake Mead is a true test to your fishing abilities, your mental preparation and your endurance. My hats off to not only all the anglers who did well in the event both Pro and Co-angler side but to all those who survived this grueling event. The competitive side of us is what keeps us going out there on the water but so many thoughts and doubts lingering through our minds.

I want to personally thank all of my sponsors like Bridgford Foods, Ranger Boats, Mercury Marine, Bob Lewis Machine Co., Adoption Awareness Foundation, Daiwa, Performance Tackle Custom Rods, Voss Weights, Reation Innovations, Sunline, A&M Graphics, Basstronixs, Cabela's, and my family for there continued support! I can't wait for next year and hope you all help spread the word of how great your experience was at the US Open. Congrats agin to the winner Clifford Pirch and good luck the rest of your season.

Don't forget that Bridgford Foods doubled the Lake Record Smallmouth purse to $50,000 for the next year's US Open. This is every reason why we need to give them and all the other fine sponsors of the US Open an opportunity at our business and show our appreciation. Hope to see many more of you at the 2015 US Open and here are a few pictures of me at the event.

Tight lines from Joe Uribe Jr.
US Open pic#1.jpg
US Open pic#1.jpg (87.86 KiB) Viewed 1181 times
US Open pic#2.jpg
US Open pic#2.jpg (74.96 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
US Open pic#3.jpg
mark poulson

Re: 2014 WON BASS US Open was a huge success!!!!

Post by mark poulson »

Joe,
Great finish! Congrats!!!!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Kevin Evans - Kap

Re: 2014 WON BASS US Open was a huge success!!!!

Post by Kevin Evans - Kap »

Congratulations Sir, Well deserved win. :D :D

Regards,
Kap
You cant fix stupid, but you can vote it out...