Valadez and Perez take NBW Pyramid!

Brian Linehan

Valadez and Perez take NBW Pyramid!

Post by Brian Linehan »

I want to thank all 31 teams that chose National Bass to fish today's derby at Pyramid Lake. The bite was tough and I wanted to congratulate the team of Gil Valadez and Angel Perez for taking first place amd taking home $2,145. They weighed 13.22 and are aiming for the AOY title for sure. Way to go gents! Your time was coming.

Taking second place and $1,200 was Soon Chul Lee and Rick Danklefson with 13.21 lbs. They only lost by .01 which is a few water drops. Way to go guys!

Third place went to Marc Jeudevine and Keith Rini with 12.91 lbs. They won $1,000 and are Southern Region beasts.

Fourth place and $900 richer is the team of Gerry Maheu and John Farnsworth weighing 11.51 lbs. Great seeing you two out on the lakes!

Fifth place went to Robert Lutes fishing solo. Outstanding job Robert! He weighed 11.39 and won $800.

Sixth place went to the Nelson Bros. with 11.24 lbs and they won $380.

Big fish and Mystery option winner went to Dana Ingalls and Dan Trippeda with their 4.05 lb fish. They won a total of $540.

Second big fish went to the 2013 AOY team of Hugh Mitchell and Doug Norvell for their 3.64 lb fish. They won $200.

JC Fox and David Forshee won $140 in the Mystery option.

Full results available by Monday. Thank you all for making the NBW Southern Region a blast and I'll see you next month!

Regards,
Brian
Last edited by Brian Linehan on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Perez

Re: Valadez and Perez take NBW Pyramid!

Post by A Perez »

What a day and thanks to all the people who supported us.