Delta Marina Search

MarioSJSK8

Delta Marina Search

Post by MarioSJSK8 »

Looking to move from Bethel Island to a new Marina. I have a 29 foot sea ray we use to camp out while hitting the river largie fishing on our bass boat. Having a fall out with the owner of our Marina and we are looking to upgrade to a nicer place to stay. Also want to be near some good fishing water. Any suggestions? We are open to more spots on Bethel but some new water would be nice. We were looking into Viallage West Marina (Garlic Brothers) and that place seems nice. Appreciate the responses.
BrandonCook

Re: Delta Marina Search

Post by BrandonCook »

not sure which marina on bethel island forced the moved but the sugar barge in my opinion is about as nice as it gets but thats just my opinion. plus its a great place to grab some food and a beer!
gabuelhaj

Post by gabuelhaj »

I think Village West was inaccessible when they had all the hyacinths in the slough. No way out or in in those conditions. I don't think the south Delta marina's had this problem so you may want to look down there.

Good luck!
Glenn Abuelhaj
jeff bradshaw

Post by jeff bradshaw »

Lauritzen's Marina and Driftwood Marina on the west delta are both good places for a boat your size. I have a 26' Maxum I keep at Lauritzens.

Pirates Lair and Riverboat Marina seem pretty nice, on delta loop north/east of franks tract.

Try looking at Deltaboating.com/marinas.htm for marina information.
Gene Buchholz

Post by Gene Buchholz »

Russo's Marina on Bethel Island. They make you feel like family and they are next to some great fishing.