BBT @ Nacimiento -- Jan. 16, 2016

BestBassTournaments

BBT @ Nacimiento -- Jan. 16, 2016

Post by BestBassTournaments »

The BBT's Coastal Region will hold it's first tournament of the 2016 season on January 16 at Lake Nacimiento.

https://www.bestbasstournaments.com
Thank you for your support and
Let's get on those Fish
weekendbassangler

Re: BBT @ Nacimiento -- Jan. 16, 2016

Post by weekendbassangler »

Less than 3 weeks before the 2016 Coastal Region kicks off. Get signed up at www.bestbasstournaments.com
There are always new places to go fishing. For any fisherman, there's always a new place, always a new horizon.

Jack Nicklaus
reddog

Post by reddog »

I'm planning to make an appearance at this event and so I'm looking for some info. There's a cluster of motels in Paso right there but I don't know how safe they are and what the boat parking would be like? Also how far is that from the actual ramp facilities etc. 4 hrs is to far to drive day of! Thanks guys.
weekendbassangler

reddog wrote:I'm planning to make an appearance at this event and so I'm looking for some info. There's a cluster of motels in Paso right there but I don't know how safe they are and what the boat parking would be like? Also how far is that from the actual ramp facilities etc. 4 hrs is to far to drive day of! Thanks guys.
reddog email Chris Gilkison at chris@bestbasstournaments.com or if you want to give him a call (661)703-7929
There are always new places to go fishing. For any fisherman, there's always a new place, always a new horizon.

Jack Nicklaus
reddog

Post by reddog »

Will do thanks.
mrobinett

Post by mrobinett »

Reddog, our club always stayed at the Black Oak Lodge right on the road to the lake and the freeway. The parking spaces on the north side of the pool has ample hookups for charging on the light poles. I've stayed there plenty of times and never had a problem. It's about twenty minutes to the lake from there. Plenty of eaterys right next to the hotel.
reddog

Post by reddog »

Thanks a ton I'll check in to that.
weekendbassangler

Only 1 week away until the Coastal Region Anglers get to start off the 2016 season on Lake Nacimiento!!

Jack Nicklaus