Castaic Bass Club is looking for new members

coachkevm

Castaic Bass Club is looking for new members

Post by coachkevm »

CASTAIC BASS CLUB
LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!!!
WHAT IS THE CASTAIC BASS CLUB?
A GROUP OF FISHERMAN (BOTH MEN AND WOMEN) WHO ENJOY BOTH THE PURE ENJOYMENT OF FISHING, THE COMPETITION OF A SMALL TOURNAMENT HELD ON A MONTHLY BASIS AND THE ENJOYMENT OF MONTHLY MEETINGS.
JOIN THE CASTAIC BASS CLUB
CHANCE TO FISH, HAVE FUN, LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES AND MEET OTHERS WHO SHARE YOUR PASSION. MONTHLY MEETINGS ARE THE 2ND THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH AT EL TORITO RESTAURANT (ON THE OLD ROAD, NEAR MAGIC MOUNTAIN).
WHERE DO WE FISH?
THE CLUB IS CENTERED ON THE MONTHLY TOURNAMENTS HELD AT LOCAL LAKES SUCH AS; CASTAIC AND PYRAMID. WE ALSO HOLD TWO DAY TOURNAMENTS AT LAKES SUCH AS PERRIS, SILVERWOOD, LOPEZ AND CACHUMA. THE CLUB SPONSORS THE CAMPING ALONG WITH A NICE CLUB MEAL.
MEMORIAL CHALLENGE
WE ALSO HOLD A MEMORIAL CHALLENGE EVENT EVERY YEAR DURING THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER TO HONOR SOME OF OUR FELLOW FISHERMAN WHO HAVE PASSED AWAY. WE INVITE OTHER CLUBS FROM AROUND THE SO. CAL. AREA TO COME OUT AND FISH WHILE HOSTING A RAFFLE AND FREE BBQ.
GUEST SPEAKERS
THE CLUB TRYS TO GET SOME GUEST SPEAKERS TO COME OUT AND SHARE ABOUT NEW TECHNIQUES, NEW BAITS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TO GIVE US INSITE ON CERTAIN LAKES. SOME OF OUR PAST SPEAKERS HAVE INCLUDED JOHN BARRON, BILL SIEMANTEL, AND DERREK STEWART.
CONTACT INFO
CLUB PRESIDENT – KEVIN MINER
EMAIL – COACHKEVM32@SBCGLOBAL.NET
CELL – 661-313-2961
WEBSITE – http://WWW.CASTAICBASSCLUB.COM
Kevin
Pink Fishing, Crossed Industries, TackleWorkz, Shredfin Fishing, P250, Picasso, IRod, TCHG, BoatEFX, Bioenno Power, Spearpoint Hooks, TH Marine

Phil. 4:13
I can do all things through Christ the Lord who strengthens me.
coachkevm

Re: Castaic Bass Club is looking for new members

Post by coachkevm »

We could really use some boaters!! Anyone close to the SCV looking to join and have some fun come check us out!!
Kevin
Pink Fishing, Crossed Industries, TackleWorkz, Shredfin Fishing, P250, Picasso, IRod, TCHG, BoatEFX, Bioenno Power, Spearpoint Hooks, TH Marine

DAKINE198

Post by DAKINE198 »

How much is Fees?
AINOKEA..........life is good...but I'm mad as Hell
coachkevm

Post by coachkevm »

We have a $25 membership fee with monthly dues of $15. We collect $10 for tourney and a $5 big fish. We pay out top 3 for tourney and big fish is winner take all. Our membership and dues all goes back to club members with the club paying for club insurance, lake use fees (to get into the lake early), camping at 2 day tourney along with dinner for one of the nights. We have a HUGE banquet and awards ceremony at the end of the year with some really nice gifts and all club members are free. I am free around lunch time (12:30 - 1:00pm) if you want to call me and talk more about the club.
Thanks
Kevin

coachkevm

Post by coachkevm »

The first meting of the year is this Thursday (1/14) at El Torito (located off Magic Mountain pkwy) on the Old Road. We start the meeting at 7pm. Check out our website at http://www.castaicbassclub.com or our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Castaic-Bass-C ... 14/?ref=hl
and join us for some fun!! Contact me with any questions.
Kevin