Big THX to all that fished Oroville

Gary Dobyns

Big THX to all that fished Oroville

Post by Gary Dobyns »

It was great turnout with 98 boats. There's a few things that will we can do better going forward, and will!! Jason Bubier and his GANG did a great job. It felt like old times at awards. Lots of guys showed up and hung around. Good trash talking and fun. Payback was strong and everyone was appreciative of the job we're trying to do. We did not receive our Lucas Oil in time for the membership fees, but we'll square up with each of you.

Thanks to all that came to our first event. The next one will be even bigger and better. Lake Shasta Pro-Am is starting to look strong and we have many days left before the event.
whazup

Re: Big THX to all that fished Oroville

Post by whazup »

Interesting, no feed back from the participants. I was looking forward to some stories and evals of how it went.
Fish Laugh at the Mention of My Name
Robber65

Post by Robber65 »

Only good story I have. I was there with a buddy on Saturday but to chicken to enter tournament
We caught some pretty nice fish. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Never fished a tournament before and wanted to to see how it went
AndrewMartinBass

Post by AndrewMartinBass »

Great turnout!!!

I've heard from multiple teams how well it was run and those PAYBACKS??!!! Can't wait for the Pro/Am's!!!
ANDREW SCHADEGG
Managing Editor - http://www.fishhound.com
VJ

Post by VJ »

I participated in the WWBT on Saturday and let me tell u it was blast! The turn out was great, when I was driving to check in it was cool to see a line of boats in front of me and behind me. People from all over showed up and the mood was good everyone seemed excited to fish. I was impressed with the payouts, contingency program, and the staff was great. I wish the dam 5lbs squaw fish we caught was a spot would have definitely helped lol but oh well looking forward to Shasta in Feb! Thanks again WWBT
Nutechlures.com
RB BASS FISHING
trophybaits.com
genesistinting.com