Calif Bass Federation Region 7 at Castaic 3/5/16

Bryan K

Calif Bass Federation Region 7 at Castaic 3/5/16

Post by Bryan K »

The second tournament of the year for Region 7 of the Calif. Bass Federation is at Castaic on 3/5/16. Entries are due by Monday 2/29/16. The entry form and sign up info can be found on the CBF website at www.californiabass.org.

Those who missed the first tournament can still qualify for the CBF State Championship because point totals are based on your best 3 tournaments. At the CBF State Championship, Top anglers from across California compete for a chance to advance to the National Semi-Final and onward to chase the FLW Living the Dream package.

CBF Regional tournaments are low pressure and reasonable cost, and one of the only opportunities for non-boaters to fish a draw tournament on local waters. The regulars who fish Region 7 are friendly and fun, yet are competitive.

CBF Region 7 Schedule
2/20/16 Pyramid – Congrats to 1st place finisher Phil Haines
3/5/16 Castaic
4/23/16 Pyramid
6/4/16 Castaic (changed from 5/28/16)

If you have any questions contact me at bkurata@yahoo.com

Bryan Kurata
Tournament Director CBF Region 7
Bryan K

Re: Cal Bass Fed at Castaic 3/5/16- entries by 2/29/16

Post by Bryan K »

This is a reminder to get your entries in the mail so that I receive them by Mon 2/29/16.

Barbecue-Master Pete Graves has confirmed that he is putting on a barbecue for the anglers.

I went up to Castaic yesterday and it seemed like the bite had picked up. Maybe the fish are more active because the water is warming or maybe I just got lucky because I got more than 2 bites LOL. The water has dropped about 25' and is shockingly low and there are some new islands in the middle of the Ski arm. The launch ramp is still fine for launching.

Contact me if you have any questions about entries or sign up
mark poulson

Re: Calif Bass Federation Region 7 at Castaic 3/5/16

Post by mark poulson »

BYOW...Bring Your Own Water! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Bryan K

Re: Calif Bass Federation Region 7 at Castaic 3/5/16

Post by Bryan K »

Hey Mark, be nice send some water down to us. Dont forget about your friends now that you are up north LOL

Seriously, hope you are doing well up north