Best Read I Know For The Money!!!!

wayneg
Westernbass.com Staff

Best Read I Know For The Money!!!!

Post by wayneg »

FIRST, I would like to thank all of you and all of our sponsors for supporting WesternBass!

I can’t believe spring has already passed. WesternBass was happy to help cover many of our springtime events including the hourly weigh-in excitement of the Yamamoto Big Bass Challenge on the California Delta and the Wild West Bass Trail’s California Teams championship on Clear Lake. We hope you enjoyed the live video coverage that we were able to bring to you from the water and the scales.
WB summer 2016.jpg
WB summer 2016.jpg (279.46 KiB) Viewed 2407 times
http://www.westernbass.com/magazines/summer

It’s that time of the year again and ICAST is on in just a few weeks! Frog Master, Bobby Barrack and I will be returning to the show and running live video shots from the floor. I have already made several appointments with manufacturers and their pros to review the latest products they have to offer. We are both excited to see all the new items and share them with you!

Next month will be the 15th annual Snag Proof Open -the Original Frog Tournament. You may recall that last years event had over 200 boats with a 100% payback of over $40,000. This year, Nate Chandler owner of Snag Proof is hoping to have over 300 boats and make this the biggest event out west, along with the biggest, two-day specialty tournament payout... Go Snag Proof!

In September, there are many events that we are looking forward to. For all the Delta rats, we will have the kick off of the 2016-2017 season of the Hook tournaments, Dan’s Delta Outdoors will host their only Pro/Am of the season and Randy Pringle and the Best Bass Tournaments will bring us the return of BassFest.

The 34th annual WON Bass U.S. Open will hit Lake Mead and early bird registration is already underway for this one!

We also have the WWBT Lucas Oil Pro/Am western championship also at Lake Mead. All and all, the WWBT took off and never looked back. Great turnouts along with 100% payouts really attracted many of our best anglers and great competitor numbers. Next year’s events should only get better!

This quarter, WesternBass has welcomed three new sponsors. Ben Green Insurance specializing in insurance for outdoor enthusiasts, Mystery Tackle Box featuring a fun and affordable way to discover new fishing products every month and Crossed Industries offering automotive accessories for anglers and angler sponsorship programs.

Wayne
reddog

Re: Best Read I Know For The Money!!!!

Post by reddog »

This is a constant supply of great information for free that would normally cost 5-8 bucks an issue! Always full of useful tips and insight. Thanks for the work Wayne. Enjoy ICast with Bobby, you'll have plenty to talk about!!!
wayneg
Westernbass.com Staff

Post by wayneg »

Thank You reddog, appreciate your comments! And, yes we will have a lot of good info from iCast.

Wayne
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

reddog wrote:This is a constant supply of great information for free that would normally cost 5-8 bucks an issue! Always full of useful tips and insight. Thanks for the work Wayne. Enjoy ICast with Bobby, you'll have plenty to talk about!!!
X2!!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
jaime7819

Post by jaime7819 »

I want to just order the magazine. I cant figure out how to do that? Is there a link somewhere?
Caudawg

Post by Caudawg »

This magazine is digital only...no printed version. Just click on the "Magazines" tab above and enjoy this FREE digital flip book magazine! Not many things in life are free. This is an exception! All we ask is you tell a friend or two about it if you like it.
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

The mag can be printed using the print button on the top of any mag page, but it is not "for sale" as a print publication.
Ben Green Insurance

Post by Ben Green Insurance »

Thank you Wayne! A couple of members have contacted me for Life insurance and one for Auto and Renters insurance. I have been able to help them. Even though it shows boat insurance on my ad to the left, I have experience in all lines. If I know of a better program for their needs, I will point them in the right direction.
Ben
Ben Green
http://www.Bengreenins.com
Business / Boat / Truck / Home / Life
LIC# 0D03631
"We are an insurance agency dedicated to enhancing the outdoor experience for all"