Here it is guys! Simple and easy

TravisH

Here it is guys! Simple and easy

Post by TravisH »

Here it is guys!!!!! The Navionics + Regions mapping card.. This card comes Preloaded with Sonarchart which is the 1' depth contours! That means this card is ready to run straight out of the package so no more having to download Sonarchart to your mapping card from your Pc...This mapping card is above and beyond the competition Plus priced at $149.99 it's a no brainier that Navionics is the way to Go!
Attachments
FullSizeRender (4).jpg
Da0265

Re: Here it is guys! Simple and easy

Post by Da0265 »

I have a couple questions.. I'm very bad at reading electronics and all this add on technologies in our boats.

1) is this plug and play ? I have a hds 7 and 5 gen1 If I plug this card in one unit would I see detail in both graphs as long as I Ethernet both units ?

2) would it work in clear lake or only the delta ?

3) when you make an update would it update by it self or do you manually have to plug the card in your computer for an update ?

Thanks for the info
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

I have a Platinum Plus card right now in my Humminbird 997 C.
Will this take the place of that card, or will it go into the other slot and work along side it?
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
rickyshabazz

Post by rickyshabazz »

I got to use mines on the delta over the weekend and it had details that I had not seen on my old card. These maps keep getting better and better

The Wanabepro
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

Da0265.... Its all good, im here to help

1) Yes..plug in this card and hit the water! As long as your graphs are Ethernet connected they will share the card info on both graphs.

2.) Yes .. Both of these waterways are covered on this mapping card.

3.) When you purchase this mapping card you will get 1year of Free unlimited Updates, to update your card you will have to plug your card into your computer and go to Navionics.com to Update.

Mark Poulson....This card would take place of the other card, only one can run at a time.

Travis Huckaby
Bobby Burgess

Post by Bobby Burgess »

Hi Travis,

Would this card work on my Lowrance LMS-332C fishfinder? I realize that I have old electronics but the new units are just two expensive for my blood. Especially when I will be displaced worker(laid off) this year from my job.

Thanks,
Bobby
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

Hello there Bobby,

Im sorry to hear of the lay off, unfortunately this mapping card wont work in the LMS-332C..

Travis Huckaby
markguyver

Post by markguyver »

where do i buy this, looks perfect for me thx
Da0265

Post by Da0265 »

Thanks for your help .. Bday coming up sounds like a good gift to me..
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

Hey there Mark, You can purchase the New Navionics + Regions mapping card @ Navionics .com at this time.. These mapping cards are in route to stores as we speak. You will find them @ West Marine, Bass Pro Shops, Fishermans Warehouse , Tackle Warehouse and other great tackle stores.

Da0265, Yes, a Navionics mapping card is an Awesome Bday gift....Happy Birthday!

Travis Huckaby