AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION B&W RESORT

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION B&W RESORT

Post by Fred Fullerton »

We want to say thank you for a great year and remind everyone that our last tournament of the season is September 10th. Anyone that needs a tournament to qualify for the TOC, this is the last one for the season. So come on out on September 10th at B & W Resort. If you have any questions please call Karen at 530-787-1939 as I will be in San Jose working. I will be home Thursday night and will see everyone at the tournament. Let's make the last event an event to remember. Blast off will be at safe light and sign in will be at 4:30 am.
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION B&W RESORT

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Hey Guys, While I have you on line Please take a look at all three 2017 season schedules, They are posted on the americanbass.com Web site Delta, Delta North and our new adventure the Nor-Cal Region featuring Clear Lake and Lake Berryessa. Karen and I were at Clear Lake for her B-Day and the lake looks Great. We caught some nice kitties With My wife catching a 17 Plus lb kittie on a crappie rod, That was a fun ride for 20 min fight and her big one to date!!!!! I will never hear the end of it. See ya all next Saturday at B&W Resort.