Navionics App.

RA8R55

Navionics App.

Post by RA8R55 »

Was curious if anymore has any experience with the Navionics Mobile app.. I currently have the Navionics loaded in my Lowrance Elite 7ti. My majority of fishing is on the Delta. Is it worth buying and can i mark areas of interest on the Navionics app. and transfer them to my Lowrance?
rickyshabazz

Re: Navionics App.

Post by rickyshabazz »

The app is great for studying at home and making waypoints. You can check weather and pretty much have a GPS with satellite overlay for $10 a year. I will send some screenshots when I get home.

Most guys have!!!
The Wanabepro
ttb31183

Post by ttb31183 »

rickyshabazz wrote:The app is great for studying at home and making waypoints. You can check weather and pretty much have a GPS with satellite overlay for $10 a year. I will send some screenshots when I get home.

Most guys have!!!
Agree with Ricky. I use this app as much as just about anything else on my phone. Definitely worth it and you will get the same detail as you are used to in your graph.
Attachments
unnamed.png
Tyler Brinks
RA8R55

Post by RA8R55 »

rickyshabazz wrote:The app is great for studying at home and making waypoints. You can check weather and pretty much have a GPS with satellite overlay for $10 a year. I will send some screenshots when I get home.

Most guys have!!!
Can you mark waypoints on the App. And transfer them to your Lowrance unit?
CrankyOne

Post by CrankyOne »

The app does work well on the water but I have lost my waypoints multiple times after software updates. Very frustrating after all the time I spent marking waypoints and obstructions. It's worth the $10 but don't expect the waypoints to always be there.
Freefall

Post by Freefall »

Also the zoom isn't as good as your on board unit.
Fear does not prevent death, it prevents life.

You've never lived until you've almost died and for those who have fought for it, life has a whole new flavor that the protected will never know....
rickyshabazz

Post by rickyshabazz »

Yes you can mark waypoints and get the coordinates and place them into your unit. Or, mere use auto routing in the app and go straight to your spot on the water then put the waypoint into your unit.

You hit the question mark and then hit marker and then the gps coordinates or the marker will show on the map.

The Wanabepro