New Daiwa Soft Plastics by Yamamoto

ttb31183

New Daiwa Soft Plastics by Yamamoto

Post by ttb31183 »

I attended the Bassmaster Classic this weekend and saw plenty of cool products. One thing that both surprised and impressed me was a new line of plastics from Daiwa. It caught my attention because they had a fish tank filled with sample baits tied to line so you can see how they act underwater. This is what you normally see by bait companies, not rod and reel companies.

The baits are all Neko rig related and are made by Yamamoto. I do not know much more about them but they all look great. They feel and look just like other Yamamoto baits but are in specific styles.

There is a 5" Neko Fat, 5.8" Neko Straight and 6.5" Neko Straight. I think they will all be great for wacky and Neko rigging. Hopefully they become available soon.

Tyler Brinks
AnglersPursuit

Re: New Daiwa Soft Plastics by Yamamoto

Post by AnglersPursuit »

This should be done more in the industry. Why not?

I've called a couple plastics companies asking about private label or contract manufacturing and it's like speaking a foreign language. Obviously I'm no Daiwa.....

If your a company who has production capabilities and room to grow this would be a great way to expand business.
Freefall

Post by Freefall »

I like....
Fear does not prevent death, it prevents life.

You've never lived until you've almost died and for those who have fought for it, life has a whole new flavor that the protected will never know....
LV Ba$$

Post by LV Ba$$ »

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing.

-David