GoPro Catching Monster Bass @ Lake Pardee Ca Fishing the Foothills with Light Line

eastbayanglers

GoPro Catching Monster Bass @ Lake Pardee Ca Fishing the Foothills with Light Line

Post by eastbayanglers »

Everything was Filmed with Go Pro 5 using Wide View.
Hello there thank you for stopping by, in this video i go to lake pardee for some bass fishing only today everything was on the heavy side to say the least what a day! I hope you enjoy the video, please like and subscribe, Thank You.
Hooked into a total of 14 bass. :roll:
Used Light line 6lb - Finesse set-ups, Fished with Worms, Craws & Topwater. Debris has thinned out some & Water Clarity is still Stained.
EastBayAnglers

Steve

Re: GoPro Catching Monster Bass @ Lake Pardee Ca Fishing the Foothills with Light Line

Post by Steve »

Well somebody has to say it. Was there a monster bass somewhere in that video? I must have missed it.
bass king

Re: GoPro Catching Monster Bass @ Lake Pardee Ca Fishing the Foothills with Light Line

Post by bass king »

"Well somebody has to say it. Was there a monster bass somewhere in that video? I must have missed it."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
eastbayanglers

Post by eastbayanglers »

thanks for a good laugh steve please note each fishery is different so clear lake & Delta will have better fisherys with a larger pop of larger fish 5 lbs being quite common pardee is not clear lake and has lots of small fish. This Bass went over 8, was Preagnant and was filmed wide view with GoPro5
Steve

Post by Steve »

LOL. Sorry bud but that fish aint no where near 8 and it certainly didnt have eggs in it. The lake does have big fish in it, post one up when you finally get one.

Seems like the term "recreational biologist" is catching on.
eastbayanglers

Post by eastbayanglers »

go there im in the marina picture and all with a DD, i said big fish are harder to come by not that they were not there. Lake has a few large ones left been talking to some repectable people about it caught a few myself, just not as many as there were even 5-10 years ago for many reasons 1 being the kokes were stunded in growth for some time. That has been fixed. Say something that is not just hot air
hydro

Post by hydro »

A lot of people posting videos show the fish they just caught on a digital scale showing the weight this way there is no disputing the fish's weight . I would try that .
ILW

Post by ILW »

Thanks for sharing your fishing trips videos eastbay. cant please everybody all the time
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

ILW wrote:Thanks for sharing your fishing trips videos eastbay. cant please everybody all the time
I agree. With 677 views, someone is watching them.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY