Chico State Support for BASS National Championship

Chad Sweitzer

Chico State Support for BASS National Championship

Post by Chad Sweitzer »

Hey everyone,
As some of you already know, Tyler Firebaugh and I will be fishing the BASS National Championship in Bemidji, MN, August 10-12th. We are the only team representing California and one of only 2 teams from the western 11 states to qualify. We qualified through our victory in the BASS College Western Regional at Lake Shasta. We are looking for financial support for travel, housing, boat launch, and gear expenses. The easiest way to help us is by donating to our gofundme campaign. Right now we have $520 of our $4000 goal. Any amount is appreciated, even small 5 and 10 dollar donations add up! I will be posting updates on the gofundme page and on this forum. Thanks for taking an interest in our journey!

Here's a link to the gofundme: https://www.gofundme.com/chico-state-ba ... onal-champ

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipM ... C8zHTG3IGo
PB: Spot-9.625 (Shasta Record) LMB-13.27 SM-4.36
Chad Sweitzer

Re: Chico State Support for BASS National Championship

Post by Chad Sweitzer »

Thank you Mr. Poulson for the donation! I was looking forward to saying hi at Cooch's proteen this year, but looks like it's not gonna happen yet!
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Chad Sweitzer wrote:Thank you Mr. Poulson for the donation! I was looking forward to saying hi at Cooch's proteen this year, but looks like it's not gonna happen yet!
Glad to be able to help.
Cooch is trying to set it up for later in the year, but getting a tournament date from DFW is tough.
Have a blast back in MN, and stick 'em!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Chad Sweitzer

Post by Chad Sweitzer »

We're over $1100 now! I know we had several donations from the Westernbass community and even had someone offer to drive their boat up from Florida if we need it! Even with all the support, we still have a long ways to go. As of right now, the money we've received doesn't even cover the gas to get there and back! Still, we have a great start and some time to go! I'll keep everyone updated on here, and also on my Facebook and Instagram page.
Thanks,
Chad Sweitzer
BuzzBaitBomber

Post by BuzzBaitBomber »

Good luck to you and i will check out your gofundme.
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

Congrats to Tyler Firebaugh and Chad Sweitzer, they took 3rd place in the BASS Carhart Championship at the Mississippi River lake of Bemidji. MN. Next up, bracket fishing this week for that 1 collegiate spot to the BassMaster's Classic! Go tear em up young men!
Attachments
3rdPlace.jpg