Boat friendly hotels near Berryessa and Shasta

Lugnut

Boat friendly hotels near Berryessa and Shasta

Post by Lugnut »

Looking for recommendations on boat friendly hotels near Berryessa and Shasta. Planning a trip next weekend since the Luke Bryan concert in Mt. View was cancelled. Thanks for info
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.
Stratos278

Re: Boat friendly hotels near Berryessa and Shasta

Post by Stratos278 »

For Shasta:
http://www.fawndale.com/rates.html

For Berryessa, both Markley Cove and Pleasure Cove have cabins, plus both have marinas/launch ramps
Jim C.
"Rip Some Lips!!!!"
scott h

Post by scott h »

For Shasta you absolutely can't beat Fawndale but Shasta dam motel isn't bad motel 6 Redding north is ok and tale of the whale right at bridge bay marina are all good options, my personal favorite is Fawndale but all are boat friendly.
For berryessa like mentioned above Markley and Pleasure cove have cabins but unless your traveling with someone can be pricey, I just returned from the WWBT T.o.c. At Berryessa and we stayed at America's best value inn in Vacaville off of E Monte and they are boat friendly with outlets under the Eve's of the building and you can park your boat right in front of your room don't forget toask for the fishermans discount! it's not five star but I have stayed there several times and never had an issue it's where I go when I'm fishing berry for multiple days and there every option possible for food within a mile. Hope this helps!
BUZZBAITS IN FEBRUARY!@#$%^&*(
Lugnut

Post by Lugnut »

Thanks for the info....I definitely will be hitting up America's Best at some point over the next couple months, been dying to get up to Berryessa for the first time. I ended up booking a room in Lucerne and plan on heading to Clear Lake. Not sure whats going on...fires all over now
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.