Thank You President Trump

MichaelB

Thank You President Trump

Post by MichaelB »

Trump administration releases statement thru the Department of the Interior they do not support the "Calif Waterfix" which is Governor Brown's Twin Tunnels disaster.

Good reads on the several anti-Tunnels developments:

http://www.restorethedelta.org/2017/10/ ... -responds/

https://apnews.com/77018b8712fd45ec94e4 ... er-project
monte300

Re: Thank You President Trump

Post by monte300 »

That's awesome news. Don't be screwing with my fishery, Brown!
Robb R

Post by Robb R »

#MAGA !!!!!
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Sorry Brown I hope your buddies down south aren't mad at you but if they are live with it. Now hopefully your gas tax will go down the pooper to you know the one you lied about were all the gas tax is going to the roads when 2% is to the roads and the rest God only knows. You are just like a democrap a thief and a liar.
zdbm2004

Post by zdbm2004 »

You can only hope that nothing happens. The Resnicks are bigger then Trump and future will tell. I’ll believe it when I stop seeing it. For now this is another tabloid.
zmyers
monte300

Post by monte300 »

zdbm2004 wrote:You can only hope that nothing happens. The Resnicks are bigger then Trump and future will tell. I’ll believe it when I stop seeing it. For now this is another tabloid.
Barring impeachment, I see it as at least a three year reprieve from the tunnels
gixxer464

Post by gixxer464 »

Skeeterman wrote:Sorry Brown I hope your buddies down south aren't mad at you but if they are live with it. Now hopefully your gas tax will go down the pooper to you know the one you lied about were all the gas tax is going to the roads when 2% is to the roads and the rest God only knows. You are just like a democrap a thief and a liar.
The 98% is for the bullet-train to nowhere.
WRB

Post by WRB »

Buddies down south...it seems to me Brown is surrounded by his buddies in Sacramento and supported San Francisco and every major city in Califorinia. Water wars are nothing new and this one is far from over unfortunitly.
California declaring itself a sanctuary state is the red line in the sand for Trump, the water is a pawn in this battle.
Tom
Stratos278

Post by Stratos278 »

Even legislators in Moonbeam's own party are against the tunnels:

http://fishsniffer.com/index.php/2017/1 ... s-project/

As a former resident of Huffman's district, I had little use for him. This changes my opinion of him (a little, anyway)
Jim C.
"Rip Some Lips!!!!"
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

"After several hours of confusion over the Trump administration’s position on a massive water delivery project, the Interior Department said Wednesday it would continue to work with the state on California WaterFix. California officials were scratching their heads over a department statement that the Trump administration does not support the project, which the federal government has helped plan." LA Times
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
biteme

Post by biteme »

mark poulson wrote:"After several hours of confusion over the Trump administration’s position on a massive water delivery project, the Interior Department said Wednesday it would continue to work with the state on California WaterFix. California officials were scratching their heads over a department statement that the Trump administration does not support the project, which the federal government has helped plan." LA Times
Gotta link? So they helped plan in less than a year? With everything else going on? Man Trump Admin is busy!
Bassphish

Post by Bassphish »

This is a Southern California water grab and to say otherwise is disingenuous as I can’t remember the last time a Northern Californian was elected governor. As for the Federal government not going to support the project, it’s still a “STATE” water project pushed by Jerry Brown’s administration, Resnick, and the Metropolitan Water District. So, while federal support would have been nice in support of this legacy project, it isn’t really required to keep “The Fix” from moving forward. I wonder who is going to pick up the Westland Water District’s $4 billion portion since they opted out...
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

biteme wrote:
mark poulson wrote:"After several hours of confusion over the Trump administration’s position on a massive water delivery project, the Interior Department said Wednesday it would continue to work with the state on California WaterFix. California officials were scratching their heads over a department statement that the Trump administration does not support the project, which the federal government has helped plan." LA Times
Gotta link? So they helped plan in less than a year? With everything else going on? Man Trump Admin is busy!
It was in the LA Times email I got. Go to the LA Times website, and check for it there.
Here's the link: https://us-mg204.mail.yahoo.com/neo/lau ... r=sbc#mail
CLEAN AND DRY
Bassfishman

Post by Bassfishman »

After that little Sanctuary State deal which Moonbeam used to thumb his nose at Trump, POTUS will screw him every chance he gets. Unfortunately, Trump will slow roll money for fire recovery. So Residents need to hold Brown accountable, put pressure on him, drive him out so we can elect a Republican Governor. Bottom line, Trump will turn this state RED!!
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Bassfishman wrote:After that little Sanctuary State deal which Moonbeam used to thumb his nose at Trump, POTUS will screw him every chance he gets. Unfortunately, Trump will slow roll money for fire recovery. So Residents need to hold Brown accountable, put pressure on him, drive him out so we can elect a Republican Governor. Bottom line, Trump will turn this state RED!!
I have to believe our President would never be that petty. Too many people would suffer.
CLEAN AND DRY
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

If calif builds the wall then they will get there pipe line.