More detail added to Clear Lake....

TravisH

More detail added to Clear Lake....

Post by TravisH »

Hey there guys, the last of all the recordings I have done are being processed and are becoming available as we speak! Heres a shot of a before and after of one of the areas that I recorded.. Its definitely time to Update your Navionics Mapping cards and Mobile Apps.. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM...

Travis Huckaby
Attachments
IMG_6742.jpg
IMG_6741.jpg
Ifishalot

Re: More detail added to Clear Lake....

Post by Ifishalot »

I know this spot well.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Will the Navionics Webapp be updated, too?
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
ttb31183

Post by ttb31183 »

mark poulson wrote:Will the Navionics Webapp be updated, too?
Yep. It will update across the board: ChartViewer (WebApp), ipad and phone app as well as those who update their cards for heir graphs.
Tyler Brinks
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

When will it show up on the Webapp? It still doesn't show your Delta updates.
CLEAN AND DRY
ttb31183

Post by ttb31183 »

mark poulson wrote:When will it show up on the Webapp? It still doesn't show your Delta updates.
It's live on the website now. Same place?

Tyler Brinks
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

ttb31183 wrote:
mark poulson wrote:When will it show up on the Webapp? It still doesn't show your Delta updates.
It's live on the website now. Same place?

Tyler,
I don't know Clear Lake well enough to find that area, but I do know the Delta well enough to see that the mapping that Travis has done for both Delta Coves and the western side of Discovery Bay are not on the Navionics Webapp that I can access on my computer.
Is there some setting update I need to hit to see those updates?
Mark
CLEAN AND DRY
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

Hi there Mark, You are correct. The web app is just a free basic demo that does not show recent sonar recordings. Once you purchase the Navionics mobile App or mapping card then you will get all the sonarchart info and Updates..Also I haven't forgotten about your issue with your older Humminbird 997 not reading your Update card, I'm trying to hunt one down in my area to test because it didn't have an issue in a newer 999 I tested it in. But I'm determined to get ya set up...Heres a couple pics of the areas you mentioned on the Navionics Mobile app....
Attachments
IMG_6769.PNG
IMG_6768.PNG
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

TravisH wrote:Hi there Mark, You are correct. The web app is just a free basic demo that does not show recent sonar recordings. Once you purchase the Navionics mobile App or mapping card then you will get all the sonarchart info and Updates..Also I haven't forgotten about your issue with your older Humminbird 997 not reading your Update card, I'm trying to hunt one down in my area to test because it didn't have an issue in a newer 999 I tested it in. But I'm determined to get ya set up...Heres a couple pics of the areas you mentioned on the Navionics Mobile app....
Thanks for your help Travis.
CLEAN AND DRY