Cooch's Celebration of Life Info

WB Staff

Cooch's Celebration of Life Info

Post by WB Staff »

In honor of our late beloved father Lewis Andrew "Cooch" Cuccia we cordially invite you to join us in celebation of his life and share your stories of our father. All is welcomed!!! Drinks and
Food will be provided for appetizers and
Deserts. You are welcomed to bring a dish of your favorite style!

Please arrive early as we will start promptly on time and there may be limited parking.

Memorial Services and Celebration of Life
Date: Nov 18 2017
Time: 12pm to 4pm
50 Birch Street Brentwood CA 94513

Dedication & Final Send Off In Honor of:
Lewis Andrew "Cooch" Cuccia
Date: Nov 19, 2017
Time: 12 pm, Blast off 12:30pm-1:00pm

Description: We will have a brief dedication in Honor of Lewis Andrew "Cooch" Cuccia at the main office.
Shortly after immediate family will board a House boat and set off to a private destination and say our final Good Byes! Anyone who would like to join is welcomed to follow behind on their boats. From there we will meet back up at Russo's Marina and Part our farewells. Please arrive early as we will start promptly on time so we do not miss the incoming tide.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at
(925) 752-4453
Attachments
23172479_10212261442228582_8252491024917128584_n.jpg
TDOSoldier

Re: Cooch's Celebration of Life Info

Post by TDOSoldier »

My condolences to all the family and friends. I met Andy "Cooch" Cuccia in the late 80's fishing The Hook, Line and Sinker tournaments, Redman and other tourney's and just being around Big Break often. Last I seen him was at the Ultimate Frog Challenge in July. For some reason when I think of Cooch, often it was when I seen him in his Stratos in Sandmond slough way back when.... I would have really loved to attend these services, but God willing I'll be out of town. May the Lord Jesus bless and comfort all the family and friends of our beloved Cooch. Trust Jesus (cf. John 5:24, 14:6) Godspeed. ><>
Jesus is Lord of all! Follow Him and He will make you fishers of men as the Scirptures says.... Timothy D. Oliver ><>, Director, CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS MINISTRIES