Recommended Lucas oil for Suzuki outboard

Inland fisheries advocate

Recommended Lucas oil for Suzuki outboard

Post by Inland fisheries advocate »

I'd like to take the best care of my motor.. what would you recommend.. Thanks
MT

Re: Recommended Lucas oil for Suzuki outboard

Post by MT »

Use the oil that Suzuki manufacturers or recommends. Lucas makes great stuff but I don't take chances when it comes to the motor.
kmah

Post by kmah »

Lucas oil is a true 1st ran oil that meets and often exceeds all major manufacturers oil.

Lucas oil will not void any manufactures warranties if a manufacturer requires you to use a certain oil by law they have to provide it to you.

I've been running Lucas oil synthetic in my Mercury's for the past 4 years.

If it's available to you locally and it's often times a little less expensive give it a try.

K. Mah
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

I'll second everything Ken Mah posted here. Lucas is a first run oil. I've worn a Lucas logo and supported them for the last five years. I'm not one of their sponsored anglers. Yes they came on board with WWBT two years ago. I support Lucas for two reasons. The first, if it says Lucas on it you can rest assured that it's top quality and meets or exceeds any manufactures specs. The second, Lucas puts money into our sport and backs fishing. I support those that support us whenever I can.

I've been a dealer for the last 3 years and all the comments I've heard about Lucas products is 100% positive. BTW, any of you shooters out there should check out their CLP and other gun products. Awesome stuff!!

Suzuki will run awesome on Lucas oil as does all engine brands. Plus you'll save a few bucks in the process. Many guys run Land & Sea semi-synthic oil and have no issues and prefer it. We sell a lot of this. The best is Lucas Full Synthetic and it's a couple of dollars more a gallon. It's the best and worth it in my book.
drew

Post by drew »

What model? 2 stroke or 4?
Inland fisheries advocate wrote:I'd like to take the best care of my motor.. what would you recommend.. Thanks