Anybody ever fish Arrowhead Lakes in Glendale, AZ?

millsryno

Anybody ever fish Arrowhead Lakes in Glendale, AZ?

Post by millsryno »

I'm moving out there and was thinking of getting a house on the lake. Anybody ever fish it?

I am skeptical of the fish in there. If the fishing is decent, I might have to give it serious thought. Anybody familiar with it?

Also, how about Garden Lake in Avondale?
John Barron

Re: Anybody ever fish Arrowhead Lakes in Glendale, AZ?

Post by John Barron »

I have golfed but have not fished Arrowhead. I do have a couple of friends that have and have done very well. Several of the ponds in the Greater Phoenix area have some good fish. I lived in a Condo in North East Phoenix on a small lake and caught 50 fish 5# or better. On that same lake my wife caught a 7 1/2# largemouth.
jb
Skeeter Boats
Cousins Fishing Tackle
Ardent Outdoors
Robo Worms
Revenge Baits
Tackle Warehouse
Trapper Tackle
Drifterz Elite Fishing Apparel
Peregrine 250 Boat Cleanung Products
daltonphilbrick

Post by daltonphilbrick »

I live on Arrowhead lakes in Glendale AZ. i fish almost every day. in the last 2 hours i am at 17 largemouth. i even scored a 9 pounder today, besides that, it is full of tilapia bluegill shad chanel cats, koi carp, regular carp, scored a 14 pound 2ft. long carp last night. it is the BEST urban fishing in Arizona, I like the scenery of garden lakes in avondale more though, plus the water is VERY clear there. and alot of lanscape for the fish, however, i don not have much luck on those lakes
BigJeff

Post by BigJeff »

Yes. The fishing was pretty awesome. Tore that place up on jigs and cranks. Only got to fish it a couple of times.
Hipster

Post by Hipster »

I just recently relocated to Glendale, fill me in I am going nuts here I was so spoiled in N.Ca with all of the fisheries

PLEASE FILL ME IN!!

Mark new to AZ
Four Decades of Red!!!!!!!!

When in Doubt Set the Hook!!!

Mark
racenthulstrup

Post by racenthulstrup »

Hey everyone my name is Racen I'm 14 and love to fish. I hear that arrowhead is a really good place to fish. I was wandering if any one would let me fish off there property. Get a hold of me at racenthulstrup@gmail.com, thank you :)