Ranger Icon

Jerred A Jennings

Ranger Icon

Post by Jerred A Jennings »

2018 Ranger Z521L Icon / Merc 250xs (36hrs) Three year warranty on 250 xs. Boat Is Only 3 Months Old.
Make offer , reasonable offers only. This rig was well over 100k ,
B9C55ADF-363E-4B11-BD12-405E1C8314D5.jpeg
Pink In Hand. My loss Is your gain Serious buyers only thanks.
https://www.rangerboats.com/fiberglass/ ... -icon.html
Attachments
D112ACF7-FEF3-4E8D-B3DF-93BB7F495804.jpeg
Jerred A Jennings

Re: Ranger Icon

+
Attachments
8582FF3D-BF4C-46FF-A3C1-445C237081BC.jpeg
6F75CECA-1E7E-48B7-AFCB-0C94E319E0CE.png
Jerred A Jennings

+
Attachments
534B2833-0284-41D3-9DBC-19CCF153E69B.png
Jim Jr

Post by Jim Jr »

That moment you realize you spent way to much on a boat ya can’t afford!!! Fml 100k on a boat!!! Straight amazes me that people think they spend more on a boat gunna catch more fish!! I’m sorry this just insane!! :shock:
Jerred A Jennings

Jim no one ever said I can’t afford anything. The fact that your posting your assumptions on social media Is disturbing. I flip my boats about every year and buy a new one. I Paid cash for this boat. I’m selling It and moving an another direction. Also I’m normally a humble fisherman and I don’t need a boat to help me fish. But I think It’s safe to say I fish at a higher level then yourself. If your not looking to buy please keep your comments to yourself.
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

Jim Jr wrote:That moment you realize you spent way to much on a boat ya can’t afford!!! Fml 100k on a boat!!! Straight amazes me that people think they spend more on a boat gunna catch more fish!! I’m sorry this just insane!! :shock:

Just because you either can't afford a $100k for a boat doesn't mean he can't !! That was just a rude comment on your part and this isn't the place to put it. I've caught fish from the best boat out there and from a TUBE, so that doesn't make you a better fisherman !!

Jerred, I'd sure like to own that boat and I think it's absolutely gorgeous !! I'm on my 5th Ranger now and may go one more yet. Good luck on this sale !!
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms
sfdfishinfool

Post by sfdfishinfool »

What a donkey! Jackasses like that is the reason why I check out this website less often. The guy who own’s this boat has his own launch ramp.
Mario
Rip bait

Post by Rip bait »

Are those 16s or 12s on the graphs? I've got a 2016 I'm thinking about putting up for sale.
Jerred A Jennings

Rip bait
The unit at the console Is A Lowrance 16 Carbon.
The unit at the bow Is A Lowrance 12 Carbon.
All of the other features are listed In the link under the first picture.
Thanks
Jim Jr

Post by Jim Jr »

Jerred A Jennings wrote:Jim no one ever said I can’t afford anything. The fact that your posting your assumptions on social media Is disturbing. I flip my boats about every year and buy a new one. I Paid cash for this boat. I’m selling It and moving an another direction. Also I’m normally a humble fisherman and I don’t need a boat to help me fish. But I think It’s safe to say I fish at a higher level then yourself. If your not looking to buy please keep your comments to yourself.

I prolly shouldn’t have commented like I did I apologize!!! I meant it more as a joke specially the moment you realize.... lol I should not have added the rest!! My bad!! It is safe to say you Fish a higher level that’s fine!!! Lol I’ve been beat by guys in aluminum boats makes no difference!!! It just struck me as odd... Like you say you flip boats every year that’s cool!! Like I said it was odd boats only 3-4 months old and it just seems like someone realized they may have made a mistake!!! Poop happens it’s life!! My bad !!!! Beautiful boat and I do hope ya get what ya ask for it!!

Tight linez
egbasshooker

Post by egbasshooker »

Jim Jr wrote:
Jerred A Jennings wrote:Jim no one ever said I can’t afford anything. The fact that your posting your assumptions on social media Is disturbing. I flip my boats about every year and buy a new one. I Paid cash for this boat. I’m selling It and moving an another direction. Also I’m normally a humble fisherman and I don’t need a boat to help me fish. But I think It’s safe to say I fish at a higher level then yourself. If your not looking to buy please keep your comments to yourself.

I prolly shouldn’t have commented like I did I apologize!!! I meant it more as a joke specially the moment you realize.... lol I should not have added the rest!! My bad!! It is safe to say you Fish a higher level that’s fine!!! Lol I’ve been beat by guys in aluminum boats makes no difference!!! It just struck me as odd... Like you say you flip boats every year that’s cool!! Like I said it was odd boats only 3-4 months old and it just seems like someone realized they may have made a mistake!!! Poop happens it’s life!! My bad !!!! Beautiful boat and I do hope ya get what ya ask for it!!

Tight linez

Jim Jr knowing Mr BFJ baller (big fish Jennings) on a personal level i wouldn't doubt he could pay cash for multiple of these boats no problem. So think twice before the being rude lol
http://www.rbbassfishing.net
Dobyns Rods <--___.
Jerred A Jennings

Mike

Post by Mike »

Best of the Best
OG on WB since 1993
Jerred A Jennings

NatD

Post by NatD »

just curious. How much does the boat depreciate when you drive it off the lot?? Beautiful boat.
Jerred A Jennings

In this particular situation It’s what ever It’s worth to the buyer and what I’m willing to let It go for.
Boat would run around 108k out the door. So since I’m looking to sell. A buyer Interested In this Model Ranger would have an advantageous buying opportunity and save thousands. As my original post says my loss Is your gain. I don’t care If I loose some money. It’s like a weekend In Vegas. For lack of a better term.
I get a kick out of all the questions and comments related to this post. If I posted a 2018 z521c or an L It would just be what ever and I would be almost asking the same amount of money for It. I don’t care If I sell this boat this year or next year. If someone says they want It and price Is right. I will let It go.
SpookFreak

Post by SpookFreak »

Wow that boat is a 10+.
Wish it was mine. But my 518 will do.
Jerred A Jennings

$
Beau

Post by Beau »