Boat Insurance

Andrew C.

Boat Insurance

Post by Andrew C. »

If you need Boat Insurance, call Ben Green Insurance. Ben goes above and beyond to service his clients. I recently had an accident at CL while pre-fishing with my son for the FLW HS State Championship. I sent Ben a message on Sunday and he immediately replied with advise to file the claim on Monday morning. Here’s the kicker, he just landed in Maui with his lady and he called me while waiting for his bags. I filed the claim on Mindaycand he followed up again to make sure all was good. I received a check the following week.
Don’t waste your time with anybody but Ben, he’s a fisherman and has built a nice business working with fishermen.
Thank you Ben
FlippinDbombs

Re: Boat Insurance

Post by FlippinDbombs »

I’m sure bens a good guy but ken Vanderburg with 1800 bass boats will bend over for you to make sure your happy and makes it feel like they care about your dilemma
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Andrew C. wrote:If you need Boat Insurance, call Ben Green Insurance. Ben goes above and beyond to service his clients. I recently had an accident at CL while pre-fishing with my son for the FLW HS State Championship. I sent Ben a message on Sunday and he immediately replied with advise to file the claim on Monday morning. Here’s the kicker, he just landed in Maui with his lady and he called me while waiting for his bags. I filed the claim on Mindaycand he followed up again to make sure all was good. I received a check the following week.
Don’t waste your time with anybody but Ben, he’s a fisherman and has built a nice business working with fishermen.
Thank you Ben
X2 Ben cut my premium in half, with better coverage.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
monte300

Post by monte300 »

I'm pretty happy with SkiSafe Insurance, which I obtained through Geico. They were Johnny on the spot for the couple of claims I've had through the years
DarWise

Post by DarWise »

Ben Green saved me money and got me better coverage on my boat and tackle. I had 1-800 Bass Boats for a couple of years, but I wanted to get a few quotes as my expiration date got closer. I talked to a friend of mine who was paying WAY too much for his insurance. He was happy with his insurance company as well but when he found out how much I was paying compared to what he was paying, he agreed to get a quote from Ben. Ben saved him over $250 per year with the same coverage. Call Ben, have your declarations page ready when you call, get a quote. It won't cost you anything, and who knows? You may save enough to buy a new rod and reel! :D
ragtopped

Post by ragtopped »

Ben Green is the best. And he helps out the fishing community in many different ways.
Devon8604

Post by Devon8604 »

Ben is amazing. He went above and beyond with his service. Glad he is my insurance go to.
ILW

Post by ILW »

Switched to Ben Green Insurance two years ago. Less expensive, better coverage and personal service.
Answers any questions, easy to get a hold of.
Thank you Ben Green!
Ben Green Insurance

Post by Ben Green Insurance »

Thank you very much for the nice comments. Price of insurance is certainly an issue. We are not traditionally the low cost provider. Here is why we are different:

1-We do not only insure Bass Boats. We insure anyone directly involved in the fishing community. Here are some of our insureds and / or partners:

https://www.bengreenins.com/partners

Tackle Manufactures, Boat Dealers, Tackle Stores, Bass Clubs, Kayak Clubs, Tournament trails, Single events, RV, Auto, Home, Small Businesses owned by fishermen. Work Comp, Commercial Auto and General Liability.

2-We are active in the Fishing Community and support the community as an active advertiser. Without sponsorship we have no events. A sizeable amount of our revenue goes back into the community.

3-Our main carriers do not send adjusters on small claims. This gets you back on the water faster and not subject to another persons schedule.

4-We network with the service team at dealerships in our customer states. We have direct lines to some of the best bass boat technicians in the nation. This established trust carries out our commitments and adjusters are not needed.

5-We use Original Manufactured Parts and make certain the definition “like and kind” replacement is upheld in our claim process.

We sincerely appreciate our customers consistently sharing their experience. While no operation is perfect, we listen to feedback and implement strategic changes to help the entire community.

Thank you,

Ben
(626) 290-0888 personal cell
Facebook: Ben Green Insurance Agency
License# 0D03631
Licensed States: CA / NV / OR / MN / NC / SC / AL / TX / TN / IL / MI / MO / DE / LA and growing.
Ben Green
http://www.Bengreenins.com
Business / Boat / Truck / Home / Life
LIC# 0D03631
"We are an insurance agency dedicated to enhancing the outdoor experience for all"
DarWise

Post by DarWise »

Just to add to my previous post....One problem I've had with insurance brokers is that they are very difficult to get on the phone if you have a question. Most will give you 100% of their attention when they are trying to sell you a policy but after they have accomplished this, you get shuffled to someone else in the office to assist you. I don't like being treated like that. If I do business with you, then you need to pay attention when I call because I don't call if I don't have a good reason.

One of the reasons I decided to obtain quotes from other insurance brokers (from 1-800 BASS BOATS) was because I could never get a hold of Ken Vanderburg by phone after I signed up. I never spoke to him again after the initial sale. He never returned my calls either. Don't know if that was the fault of his staff not forwarding my messages or not. But all I know (as a customer) is that he did not return my calls, and after several tries, I just gave up.

This will not happen with Ben Green. He is available to his clients to answer questions, assist them in any way possible, and even just talk fishing. He can be reached by phone, by messenger or even on his Facebook wall (that's how I contacted him initially).
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

FlippinDbombs wrote:I’m sure bens a good guy but ken Vanderburg with 1800 bass boats will bend over for you to make sure your happy and makes it feel like they care about your dilemma

!-800-BASS-BOAT Ken and Stan are some of the most experienced individuals I have ever run into in this industry when it comes to insurance and I'm sure that's part of the reason they've been around for 25+ years. I have more than a couple claims into the thousands and never experienced a problem. No threats of insurance going up or ever being cancelled.
Kinda like when people say "just as good as a Loomis". Nothing against anyone else but, I want the Loomis!
ReelEx, your source for quality, professional service on your Shimano, Lews, or Revo reels.

Guaranteed 96 hr turnaround on service.
650-454-4938 http://www.reel-ex.com