Wednesday Night Tournaments out of Ladds

TRUFISH

Wednesday Night Tournaments out of Ladds

Post by TRUFISH »

I saw a video of the wednesday night tournaments out of ladds at their TOC last week and that Angelo won that tournament. Isn't that the same guy who refused to take two lie detector test's that tournament directors asked him to take and has been banned from almost every circuit? If it is him, how is he still able to fish tournaments? Every tournament fisherman should know that if you are asked to take a lie detector test you have to do it, or your banned.
JoeLanghans

Re: Wednesday Night Tournaments out of Ladds

Post by JoeLanghans »

TRUFISH wrote:I saw a video of the wednesday night tournaments out of ladds at their TOC last week and that Angelo won that tournament. Isn't that the same guy who refused to take two lie detector test's that tournament directors asked him to take and has been banned from almost every circuit? If it is him, how is he still able to fish tournaments? Every tournament fisherman should know that if you are asked to take a lie detector test you have to do it, or your banned.
Do they have permits for these tournaments?
Mike

Post by Mike »

Because his team partner is the Tournament Director. The guys fishing know all about him and are pissed. They need to band together and have him removed like they did at the Federation, BBT, ABA, Dan's, FLW, etc.......
OG on WB since 1993
MasterBassinator

Post by MasterBassinator »

thanks for this post. i was thinking of doing the Wednesday night tournaments but now that i know this i will never participate...
Ufish

Post by Ufish »

I smell foul play :lol:
Last edited by Ufish on Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MichaelB

Post by MichaelB »

Ufish wrote:Wait theres cheaters on the delta huh and what kind of tournaments are theese with no marshals in the back of the boat must be some amatures? :lol:
Marshals in the boat for a Team circuit this size ?