Ultimate Bass Kent Brown talks fall spotted bass at Fisherman's Warehouse Sacramento Thursday 6pm

kb

Ultimate Bass Kent Brown talks fall spotted bass at Fisherman's Warehouse Sacramento Thursday 6pm

Post by kb »

Join me this Thursday night 6pm at Fisherman's Warehouse in Sacamento for their weekly fishing seminar. We will be talking fall and winter spotted bass fishing on our valley lakes. We will have a free raffle as well that will include products from Strike King, Plano, Lowrance, Triton Boats and Mercury Marine. Hope to see you all Thursday night! #strikeking #planofishing #tritonboats #mercurymarine #ultimatebassradio #fishermanswarehouse
download/file.php?mode=view&id=38916
Attachments
ISE Kent Brown.jpg
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
Larry Hemphill

Re: Ultimate Bass Kent Brown talks fall spotted bass at Fisherman's Warehouse Sacramento Thursday 6pm

Post by Larry Hemphill »

Nice photo, Kent. That spotted bass sure has a big mouth - LOL!!
kb

Re: Ultimate Bass Kent Brown talks fall spotted bass at Fisherman's Warehouse Sacramento Thursday 6pm

Post by kb »

No Larry you missed the point as to why I used that picture.... the Ultimate Bass Radio logo, Strike King Logo on the boat, Mercury, Triton, Thompson’s Toyota and Plano logos all showing and a nice fish! See you been taking fish pictures in the dark for so many years where the background is black and your eyes are red that ya missed those things..... I didn’t say I was doing a seminar on how to catch “this” fish but it was a
Folsom lake fish!!! So we will see you there? :D
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
Larry Hemphill

Post by Larry Hemphill »

Hope the seminar went well, and I am sure it did! I was planning to attend - thot it would be nice to support you and listen to a good seminar! To much going on at home. My last one was a dud - they did no advertising because of the new ownership - I guess. Very few folks. I usually have a good group - hope you did. I really thot the photo was excellent - I would have done the same thing! Was just tryin' to have some fun! Or - maybe I don't know the difference between a largemouth and a spot! I finally had a good guide trip at Berryessa yesterday. Fishing has been slow at Clear Lake also - flat water, no wind, and water temps still in the 70's. Weather change finally coming next week! Bob Myskey and I were both complaining in this issue of WON about the weather and slow bite at Clear Lake and Berryessa this past week. Berry was much better yesterday - 2 smallmouth for 6 1/4 lbs together, limit about 14 lbs. Finally - a good spoon bite! Clients were good anglers!