2010 Ranger Z21 Comanche IntraCoastal

Schneider Fishing

2010 Ranger Z21 Comanche IntraCoastal

Post by Schneider Fishing »

Asking $34,000

2010 Ranger Z21 IntraCoastal (Saltwater Deck/Aluminium Trailer)
2009* Mercury Optimax ProXS 250 (224 Hours)

Lowrance HDS7 at Dash

Lowrance HDS5 in Bow

Biosonix Fish Sounder

MinnKota Rip Tide 36 volt Trolling Motor with iPilot (with spot lock - hand remote included)

Two Bicycle Style Seats (also one not matching folding seat not pictured but included)

Loc-R Bar for front deck (included)

Prop Lock on Prop (included)

4 Battery system (Optima Blue Top) with Stealth On-Board Charging System that charges the trolling motor batteries while the Mercury is running.

Also comes with a Perko switch set up to allow you to Jump Start the Mercury with the flip of a switch (no jumper cables required)

Holds rods up to 8-feet in length

Weight: 1875

Fule Capacity: 2 - 24 gallon tanks

Length on Trailer with Boat (and motor down) 26 feet 4 inches (Swing Away Tonge Open 24 feet 4 inches)

**Boat has always been stored indoors.

*The reason that the boat is a 2010 and the motor is a 2009 is because I purchased the boat in July of 2009 and while the 2010 boat models were out Mercury hadn't come out with the 2010 motors yet.

Great Southern California Bass boat that allows you to fish both fresh and saltwater. I just hose off the boat and rinse out the Mercury with freshwater after my trips to San Diego and other local bays.

Most of the time I have used this boat to fish Southern California freshwater lakes with the occasional trip to Lake Havasu, Lake Mead, Clear Lake or the CA Delta. I have taken this boat to Catalina Island and also to San Clemente Island to fish for Calico Bass on occasion.

Email Robert@PhenixBaits.com for additional information and photos
Robert Schneider
My wife is my real sponsor

www.PhenixBaits.com