Paradise Lost

MGJR

Paradise Lost

Post by MGJR »

Hey y’all. The news does not do the devastation justice. Many many lives, homes, business are destroyed. The image and videos coming out of town are horrifying.
Kennortonjr

Re: Paradise Lost

Post by Kennortonjr »

So devastating. Born and raised in Paradise and could not imagine living anywhere else. Likely lost my boat and most of my fishing stuff, but that can all be replaced. I hope Tom Gronwall and other Paradise members made it out safely.
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and all the folks who are going through this devastation. It is so hard to watch and to realize it is just going to keep happening to other communities as well. Sorry for the losses incurred.

Respectfully, Rich
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
WRB

Post by WRB »

Last year Oct our close friends lost their home and everything they owned to a wind blown wild fire in Glen Ellen Sanoma area, Thursday our very dear friends in Paradise and sister to the Glen Ellen family lost thier home and everything they owned, all were lucky to survive.
Getting a phone call the middle of the night saved these people who only had minutes to escape.
The tragedy is we are older retired folks with life savings and treasures invested in our retirement homes with little hope of recovering. Please pray the people of Paradise and all those folks going through the hell of wild fires.
We just made it through the current SoCal fires, haven't slep in 48 hrs and bracing for the next winds comming, the upside nothing to burn near our home.
Tom
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

WRB wrote:Last year Oct our close friends lost their home and everything they owned to a wind blown wild fire in Glen Ellen Sanoma area, Thursday our very dear friends in Paradise and sister to the Glen Ellen family lost thier home and everything they owned, all were lucky to survive.
Getting a phone call the middle of the night saved these people who only had minutes to escape.
The tragedy is we are older retired folks with life savings and treasures invested in our retirement homes with little hope of recovering. Please pray the people of Paradise and all those folks going through the hell of wild fires.
We just made it through the current SoCal fires, haven't slep in 48 hrs and bracing for the next winds comming, the upside nothing to burn near our home.
Tom
Stay safe.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Jboutfishn

Post by Jboutfishn »

Prayers go out to all of the folks who have lost their homes to the fires in the NorthState. While many have lost their homes, many have lost their lives. Let us not forget.
jg

Post by jg »

Prayers for all the ones effected by these fires.