Pasote & Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 1/6/19

Duke

Pasote & Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 1/6/19

Post by Duke »

Happy New Year Teams! I hope you all are getting your pre-fish in for the 4th Tournament of the 2018-2019 Pasote Tequila & Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 1/6/19! Check-in starts at 5:30 am on Sunday morning at Markley Cove Store. Makyla will be checking teams in at the counter before you pay for launching. Bring your P-line spools for the contingency money! Live-well checks will be on the ramp. After launching, stage before gas dock. Blast off will be at safe light after National Anthem. I will blast you from the dock with the big voice! The bite has picked up since the lake has turned over. With this last storm and cooler nights, the Winter bite has started. Lake level has risen slightly and I have marked 53-55 degree water temps! If you let me know your fishing, Makyla will have your entry form ready for you when you check in! Who’s going to win the trip to Kauai this year? Who will win the Markley Cove season launch pass? Who will win the 50/50 Raffle? Thanks to our sponsors who make the Tournament & Raffle! Remember, P-Line will be giving out $50 P-Line certiticates for Highest Finishing Team with a spool of P-Line in the boat!
Thanks, and let’s go fishing!!! Office Phone (530)794-6085
LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!! Got 5?
Duke---<)Xx<