Doran Mdoel 8000XL Tournament Scale

Bill Hutcheson

Doran Mdoel 8000XL Tournament Scale

Post by Bill Hutcheson »

Hello All,

Been a while since I was on the ol' WB.

I retired from running tournaments up here in Idaho a couple years back and am selling my high end tournament scale. I have a Doran 8000xl scale with a 10" x 10" plate for weighing fish. This scale was over $1000 new and is ideal for tournaments. Scale is 100% stainless steel and is a washdown model which makes it perfect for wet environments. Weights up to 50 lbs in .01 increments. 6 hour battery life which is ideal for venues without power. Other feature are too numerous to list, but can easily be found on line and some are listed below. This is a NTEP certified scale which few other tournament scales are and it can (and was by state of Idaho) certified by State Ag Dept. Asking $375 which includes ground shipping within U.S. If interested, call me at (714) 393-5656.

Doran 8000XL Battery Power Stainless Steel Scale

Doran 8000XL stainless steel washdown scale features internal rechargeable battery and charger provides a simple-to-maintain scale that can fully charge the battery in five hours, even while the scale is being used. The basic controls are all here—Zero, Units, and Print, you can't get any simpler than that.

This scale also includes an internal rechargeable battery and is ideal for food service applications and other types of businesses as well. There are many different platform sizes and capacities available. Of course Doran Scales has been doing this for over thirty years and is well known as a leader in the scale industry.Over 60 Hours of Battery Life
The internal rechargeable battery and charger provides a simple-to-maintain scale that can fully charge the battery in five hours, even while the scale is being used.

Easy to Operate
The basic controls are all here—Zero, Units, and Print, you can't get any simpler than that. The benefit to you is a scale that is easy to operate and train employees to use—reducing operator error.

1000% Overload Base
No, that's not a typo! Our unique "Quad-Spring" design protects the sensitive load cell from shock and overload damage. Protected to a maximum of ten times the base load rating, this design sets the new industry standard—a feature available only from Doran.

Powerful Excel Features & Options
Take the 8000XL stainless steel bench scale to new levels with the enhanced features made possible with the new Excel Series Design. Choose from a variety of communication options that include Wired or Wireless Ethernet. Control a mixing or batching operation simply by adding setpoints and relays.
Attachments
8000xltp.gif
8000xltp.gif (35.46 KiB) Viewed 609 times
Doran 8000xl.jpg
Doran 8000xl.jpg (6.8 KiB) Viewed 609 times
Make it idiot proof and someone will invent a better idiot