AMERICAN BASS NAPA COUNTY REGION 2019 March 16

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS NAPA COUNTY REGION 2019 March 16

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Well it has been a while since our opener in December, But here we go, Karen and I will be at Pleasure Cove this coming Saturday to welcome Ya all in for a fun filled season of fishing and preparing for an exciting TOC in November. Karen and I will be at the lake on Friday so cell service is not the best but call any way I can get messages and I will respond when I see them. With the time change Blast off will be at safe light around 7:00 AM or so. The coffee will ready by 5:30am So come on in and visit, Get ready for a Great day of catching some Big Girls , Cabins are available just call Pleasure Cove and Please let them know you are fishing American Bass you will get a fisherman's rate, Camp sites are there as well. This is going to be a good one, Join in on the fun.
Thank You, Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS NAPA COUNTY REGION 2019 March 16

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Hey Guys Pleasure Cove Marina at Lake Berryessa the gate hours for your practice time this week are 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM Daily. The Gate will be open at 5:00 AM on Saturday morning for the tournament. See Ya All there.
Thank You, Fred
erickennsdy73

Post by erickennsdy73 »

How many boats are expected at this tournament?
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

We do not have a count as of yet, We expect a very large field, The lake is fishing well lots of great reports. See Ya at the lake Saturday Moring. We will be at the Marina early tomorrow setting up. Cell Service is sketchy But I return calls.
Thank You Fred
Keith Rakoncza

Post by Keith Rakoncza »

Fred do you have field results?
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Thank you all for out coming today, it was a beautiful day at Lake Berryessa. Congrats to 1st Place winners Jared Stone and Marc Brown weighing in at 15.80lbs. The team also won Big Fish caught by Jared Stone. Weighing in at 4.40lbs.