What Do You Guys Do ?

steve black

What Do You Guys Do ?

Post by steve black »

Ok, although I'm not a big fan of light line with a spinning rod in my hand, I got to admit the Z-Man TRD's flat catch fish when the bite goes south. My question, to all of those that use these brand of baits that fish in Hot 100 summer days like we have in Cali what do you store your baits in? I mean do you leave them in the bag they come in or do you take them out and put them in Plano box. I know that their better not to be put in a box with other brand of plastics because sometimes the fumes of other plastics don't play well. Looking at them in the plastic they look as if they could possible melt and fuse together, causing a mess not to mention the cost of the baits going down the drain. I'm interested what others are doing, I'm a neat freak when it comes to packing the boat and hate having to go through tons on loose bags in the bottom of the boat. Any way let me know what works for you, and thanks to all that respond.
Steve from the soon to be Hot Central Valley Calif
Mitch

Re: What Do You Guys Do ?

Post by Mitch »

Do not put TRD's in with any other plastics, or in any Plano box's ! They will melt and make a huge sticky mess !! I keep them in the original bag and group the bags together with a Binder Ring. This keeps them from being all over the locker and are easy to choose which one I want. After use, I put it back in the bag, Keep the bags inside the locker. DO NOT LEAVE OUT IN THE SUN, you won't like the result, LOL !!
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms
steve black

Re: What Do You Guys Do ?

Post by steve black »

Thanks Mitch, I did notice that the bottom of the bags have holes for the rings, I like your idea thanks, Steve. :D