Do Not Reply: High School FPT Boater

Gerik M.

Do Not Reply: High School FPT Boater

Post by Gerik M. »

Hi, My name is Gerik, I am a high school tournament angler and I fish the Future Pro Tour events, I was wondering if there is anyone out there who was planning on fishing the FPT Delta on June 1st - 2nd, and would consider taking a high school angler with them to fish off their boat. The event is from 12pm - 6pm on the 1st and 5:30am - 1pm on the 2nd.

If you would like to fish the tournament but taking me would keep you from doing that (as the FPT events are team events) I can fish with you as a team as well as in the high school division. Vince has let me do this many times and is not an issue.

I also will gladly pay for gas and your time. Thank you so much for your time.

-Gerik

Update: Thanks to everyone who viewed this, but it seems it will not work out. I appreciate all of your time.

-Gerik
Last edited by Gerik M. on Wed May 29, 2019 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steve black

Re: High School FPT Boater

Post by steve black »

Gerik,
steve black

Post by steve black »

Gerik, You've got a post about some 8 foot power poles for sale, that have several other anglers inquiring about but you've never responded back too any one to my knowledge. Hard to think that this isn't another ploy for misleading us. For myself I find it hard to believe :( If it isn't, good luck on finding a partner.
Steve.
Gerik M.

Post by Gerik M. »

Hi Mr. Black, I'm so sorry I did not see any of those messages. I am changing the status of that post to sold, I am really sorry that you felt that way, that was definitely not my intent. Sorry if I caused you any inconvenience.

-Gerik
steve black

Post by steve black »

Gerik, I've been out of town ,so my apologizes for not promptly replying too your post, but I applaud your honesty. Owning up to your honest mistake, says a lot about your character. Sometimes there are post that are posted to mislead and waste our time and I was beginning to think that yours was one... turned out I was wrong, hats off to you. You will go far in this sport that we all love if you keep your honesty and admit to your mistakes. I wish their were more young men like yourself. Good luck in your quest for the green fish we love to chase after. :D
Steve.
Gerik M.

Post by Gerik M. »

Thank you Mr. Black, I appreciate the kind words. I apologize again for not getting back to you before in a timely matter, and I really appreciate your understanding.

-Gerik