Used boat wanted

Moderators: MKA, Caudawg

wetpaws
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Used boat wanted

Postby wetpaws » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:19 pm

I’m looking for a good used 18’-19’ bass boat. I would consider a non running boat. I’m looking for something under $10,000.00

Thanks

David VanCleave
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:17 am

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby David VanCleave » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:37 pm

My buddy has a used boat he will sell you for $10k. It’s a very well running 1996 Stratos with a rebuilt 225 hp optimax with 300 hours. Has 24v trolling motor front and rear electronics. I’m actually posting this for him.
Let me know if you want more info...
Attachments
EF0A87B5-6C2C-4EB1-84BA-26BA891094C4.jpeg

wetpaws
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby wetpaws » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:22 pm

Great! I’ll pm you with my contact info.

David VanCleave
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:17 am

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby David VanCleave » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:28 am

He’s currently looking for more pics. He doesn’t get on the Internet very much so that’s why I’m posting for him. He lives in Sonoma County but the boat is kept at his parents house in Clear Lake. I fish with him a lot and am familiar with the boat. I personally replaced the carpet in this boat last winter and also installed a recessed trolling motor pedal bay. The boat runs great and all the electronics work too. The electronics are hummingbird but not anything of really high quality...but they can find fish. Trolling motor works great and the boat always starts up. The seats have a couple of tears in them (they have been stitched up). Here is a pic that he took after I installed the new carpet. The boat is 20’ 4” long. I’ll pm you his name and number so you can talk with him directly.
Attachments
5B722CA6-7B81-45D1-AF22-C9FFD97AE1AA.jpeg

wetpaws
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby wetpaws » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:21 am

Perfect! Thanks a bunch!

Bill's wife
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby Bill's wife » Thu May 16, 2019 7:31 pm

I have a great Basscat. Runs great. 2004. 200 hp Optimax. 10k

Brady
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:04 pm

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby Brady » Thu May 16, 2019 8:26 pm

@billswife
Pm sent

User avatar
ash
SpeedBump
Posts: 4654
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:07 am
Location: DirtyD
Contact:

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby ash » Sat May 18, 2019 10:14 am

I have a 97’ Basscat Pantera Classic 9,500.00 pics are posted in my thread

User avatar
ash
SpeedBump
Posts: 4654
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:07 am
Location: DirtyD
Contact:

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby ash » Sat May 18, 2019 10:16 am

Here ya go it’s in your price range and ready to fish today!

bass-cat-pantera-classic-great-price-t121417.html

MT
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:48 am

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby MT » Sun May 19, 2019 5:50 am

I wonder if Bill knows his wife is selling his boat.

User avatar
ash
SpeedBump
Posts: 4654
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:07 am
Location: DirtyD
Contact:

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby ash » Sun May 19, 2019 9:22 am

:lol: :lol:
MT wrote:I wonder if Bill knows his wife is selling his boat.

Bill's wife
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby Bill's wife » Sun May 19, 2019 9:48 am

MT wrote:I wonder if Bill knows his wife is selling his boat.

Haha. Yes he knows. Bill chose to get a newer boat--- still with no bathroom mind you-- so bill needs to sell one of his boats so his wife (me) can get a boat with a potty. :lol:

User avatar
ash
SpeedBump
Posts: 4654
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:07 am
Location: DirtyD
Contact:

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby ash » Sun May 19, 2019 3:12 pm

A lot of female anglers that I’ve fished with use the live wells or splash well - but understood and good luck on your boat

Bassman53
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:12 am

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby Bassman53 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:47 pm

Bill's wife wrote:I have a great Basscat. Runs great. 2004. 200 hp Optimax. 10k

Can you PM me contact info. My PM are stuck in outbox.

Bassman53
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:12 am

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby Bassman53 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:48 pm

David VanCleave wrote:My buddy has a used boat he will sell you for $10k. It’s a very well running 1996 Stratos with a rebuilt 225 hp optimax with 300 hours. Has 24v trolling motor front and rear electronics. I’m actually posting this for him.
Let me know if you want more info...


Can you PM me contact info.

User avatar
ash
SpeedBump
Posts: 4654
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:07 am
Location: DirtyD
Contact:

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby ash » Tue May 21, 2019 6:05 am

If PMs are in the outbox it means that the other party has not opened the messages.

Austinsplaine12
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:06 pm

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby Austinsplaine12 » Tue May 21, 2019 4:46 pm

David VanCleave wrote:He’s currently looking for more pics. He doesn’t get on the Internet very much so that’s why I’m posting for him. He lives in Sonoma County but the boat is kept at his parents house in Clear Lake. I fish with him a lot and am familiar with the boat. I personally replaced the carpet in this boat last winter and also installed a recessed trolling motor pedal bay. The boat runs great and all the electronics work too. The electronics are hummingbird but not anything of really high quality...but they can find fish. Trolling motor works great and the boat always starts up. The seats have a couple of tears in them (they have been stitched up). Here is a pic that he took after I installed the new carpet. The boat is 20’ 4” long. I’ll pm you his name and number so you can talk with him directly.



if still available please pm me contact info, very interested!

Lunker1302
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:41 am

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby Lunker1302 » Sat May 25, 2019 10:11 am

I have a 1999 Champion 187 that needs a lot of TLC.

Bret118
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby Bret118 » Tue May 28, 2019 10:41 am

Lunker1302 wrote:I have a 1999 Champion 187 that needs a lot of TLC.



INTERESTED IF STILL FOR SALE. MY NUMBER IS 209-345-9789

Austin Escobar
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 1:33 pm

Re: Used boat wanted

Postby Austin Escobar » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:12 pm

David VanCleave wrote:My buddy has a used boat he will sell you for $10k. It’s a very well running 1996 Stratos with a rebuilt 225 hp optimax with 300 hours. Has 24v trolling motor front and rear electronics. I’m actually posting this for him.
Let me know if you want more info...



Is this still for sale?


Return to “Used Boats - Motors - Trailers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests