Video from the Delta 6/20/19

TRIXGOTAFISH

Video from the Delta 6/20/19

Post by TRIXGOTAFISH »

This was our first attempt at making a youtube fishing video.

Got a chance to get my son out for a few hours.

We had a great time with the father/son project and spent some quality time out on the water and the fish catches were just a bonus.

No "BIG" fish to brag about but it wasn't about that!

Enjoy.

Kyle46N

Re: Video from the Delta 6/20/19

Post by Kyle46N »

Great video! It takes work with the editing and all, but at the very least, its worth it to have those memories with your boy. I've got a bunch with my son and daughter, but have quit making them recently. You've motivated me to fire up the gopro again.
Javelin Jim

Post by Javelin Jim »

Awesome video! Lasting awesome memories! Great video!
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

Loved the video !! That young man is gonna be a "Stick" when he gets older, lol !!
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms
TRIXGOTAFISH

Post by TRIXGOTAFISH »

Thanks for all the kind words and the subs you guys i'll be sure to sub back to your channels if i'm not already!

Ya the toughest part is sifting through all the raw footage and editing it all in a way to tell a nice story .....

I def have a great respect for guys like Greg (Greg Blanchard), Caleb(Bearded Bassin), Joseph(Bass Union), and all the other Youtubers that put out fishing videos especially during tournaments etc as i can only imagine how much extra thought and effort goes into fishing hard and producing content!

But that's the fun part about it to me to learn the editing software and geek out a bit lol

If any of you that do make vids please post up here or on the video as to how to make them more enjoyable to watch from gear to use to editing etc any and all advice is appreciated
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

TRIXGOTAFISH wrote:Thanks for all the kind words and the subs you guys i'll be sure to sub back to your channels if i'm not already!

Ya the toughest part is sifting through all the raw footage and editing it all in a way to tell a nice story .....

I def have a great respect for guys like Greg (Greg Blanchard), Caleb(Bearded Bassin), Joseph(Bass Union), and all the other Youtubers that put out fishing videos especially during tournaments etc as i can only imagine how much extra thought and effort goes into fishing hard and producing content!

But that's the fun part about it to me to learn the editing software and geek out a bit lol

If any of you that do make vids please post up here or on the video as to how to make them more enjoyable to watch from gear to use to editing etc any and all advice is appreciated
Definitely time consuming!
Last edited by Caleb.Smith on Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carol Knowles

Post by Carol Knowles »

Hey thats what it is all about!!
fresnoron

Post by fresnoron »

Great video...luv seen the younguns out there...
TRIXGOTAFISH

Post by TRIXGOTAFISH »

Caleb.Smith wrote:
TRIXGOTAFISH wrote:Thanks for all the kind words and the subs you guys i'll be sure to sub back to your channels if i'm not already!

Definitely time consuming!
Thanks all for viewing!

Enjoy the free time before you decide to spawn yourself LOL