Her first bass ever caught on camera! Please stop by and leave her a compliment on the video!

DeckedOutJonBoats

Her first bass ever caught on camera! Please stop by and leave her a compliment on the video!

Post by DeckedOutJonBoats »

A persons first bass is something they will never forget! I was lucky enough to catch it on video and excited to share it with everyone!

It got her adrenaline pumping and she was really excited to say the least!

Y’all please head over and compliment her on the video bc she was really nervous about being in front of the camera and really was not for me posting the video at all! (Please please please) LOL maybe I can talk her into being a regular on the channel if y’all do!

Tight lines
Brett
mark poulson

Re: Her first bass ever caught on camera! Please stop by and leave her a compliment on the video!

Post by mark poulson »

Good job!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Javelin Jim

Re: Her first bass ever caught on camera! Please stop by and leave her a compliment on the video!

Post by Javelin Jim »

Great job!
basscattrent

Post by basscattrent »

Watch out or you just might end up getting hooked yourself. Congratulations on your first fish.
bassdaddy

Post by bassdaddy »

I saw this same post on a Texas forum. More of an advertisement than a celebration. Just saying.
WRB

Post by WRB »

The few minutes of the video when she realizes a bass is swimming off with her worm and catches the bass was good. The beginning of the video was professionly produced, the shot of the guy picking his nose should be edited.
I am not a fan of self grandiose fishing vedios in general.
Tom