California B.A.S.S. Nation | 2020 schedule

WB Staff

California B.A.S.S. Nation | 2020 schedule

Post by WB Staff »

0.jpg
California B.A.S.S. Nation announces 2020 schedule

Jeff Jones, reigning California B.A.S.S. Nation Angler of the Year, is pictured at Pine Flat, one of the stops on the upcoming year’s tour.
The new season begins in January on Pine Flat Reservoir.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — The 2020 California B.A.S.S. Nation series will make a few familiar stops, as well as some that haven’t been on the schedule for years.

“This will be a great season,” said Mark “Chief” Torrez, president of the California B.A.S.S. Nation. “We’re looking forward to hosting another year full of great anglers.”

Like in the 2019 series, competitors can fish without being a B.A.S.S. Nation member, but they still must be a member in a California B.A.S.S. Nation affiliated club in order to compete for a position on the State Team. Spots on the California B.A.S.S. Nation State Team will be determined by points, based on a competitor’s best three tournaments.

The payout for this year is the same as last year. Each day of competition will yield a cash prize to the boater and nonboater (paired by daily draw) who bring in the heaviest combined weight. In addition, the California B.A.S.S. Nation will pay a cash prize to the angler in each division who catches the biggest bass each day. All tournaments are two-day events. The total payout will be 80%, and competitors will also have the chance to join a separate High Stakes Pot.

The schedule for 2020 is as follows:

Jan. 18-19 Pine Flat Fresno County, CA

April 4-5 New Melones Angels Camp, CA

June 6-7 Santa Margarita Santa Margarita, CA

Sept. 19-20 Nacimiento Bradley, CA

Nov. 7-8 Clear Lake Lakeport, CA

Registration for the events will open in December. If you’d like to find a club in your area so you can compete for the State Team, contact Torrez at (805) 233-0883, or visit calbn.com.
Teambernadettebassfishing

Re: California B.A.S.S. Nation | 2020 schedule

Post by Teambernadettebassfishing »

I am a Boater looking for sign up partner for Lake Pyramid next month. Any Co-Angler needing a boater to sign up for the Bass Nation Tournament at Lake Pyramid next month, September 28th & 29th. Text/Call.

Eric
(818) 618-1465
Skeeter man

Post by Skeeter man »

Hi I am looking for a boater as a sign up partner for lake pyramid on sept28 -29th. Any boater needing a sign-up partner to guarantee a spot please let me know. Text or call (408) 483-2687

Thanks,
John M.
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Skeeter and Eric...
have you guys called each other?
Teambernadettebassfishing

Post by Teambernadettebassfishing »

Yes. John called me. I already have a sign-up Partner/Co-Angler, Pete G. I'm the one who suggested to John that he post on this thread that he needs a Sign-up Partner/Boater. Any Boater looking for a Co. Give John a Call. Had a great conversation with him on the phone. Seems like a really nice and knowledgable guy!

And thanks to all that responded. See you guys at Pyramid.