Ca Delta Bass Fishing low tide outside weed edge (VIDEO)

Bassmonkey1980

Ca Delta Bass Fishing low tide outside weed edge (VIDEO)

Post by Bassmonkey1980 »

Had a chance to target the outside weed edge, on a low tide with chatterbaits.(VIDEO)
mark poulson

Re: Ca Delta Bass Fishing low tide outside weed edge (VIDEO)

Post by mark poulson »

Nice!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
monte300

Post by monte300 »

Nice video, that brings back some really good memories for me. Back in the day I had a two or three mile straight stretch I would target on low tide and fish the outside weedline. I used to throw crankbaits and lipless crankbaits. Unfortunately, because this is a weedline things change and that weedline is not nearly as defined as it once was. I'm always on the lookout for new weedlines but since I most often show up around the high tide, I'm not finding much new water.
Bassmonkey1980

Post by Bassmonkey1980 »

mark poulson wrote:Nice!
thank you Sir.
Bassmonkey1980

Post by Bassmonkey1980 »

monte300 wrote:Nice video, that brings back some really good memories for me. Back in the day I had a two or three mile straight stretch I would target on low tide and fish the outside weedline. I used to throw crankbaits and lipless crankbaits. Unfortunately, because this is a weedline things change and that weedline is not nearly as defined as it once was. I'm always on the lookout for new weedlines but since I most often show up around the high tide, I'm not finding much new water.
I will say this all new water for me as well, another thing that ive noticed about this year is how different it is from last year the water is still chocolate in some areas and ive seen some bloody tails and big guts i would think spawning still but not sure,thanks for sharing.
monte300

Post by monte300 »

Bassmonkey1980 wrote:
monte300 wrote:Nice video, that brings back some really good memories for me. Back in the day I had a two or three mile straight stretch I would target on low tide and fish the outside weedline. I used to throw crankbaits and lipless crankbaits. Unfortunately, because this is a weedline things change and that weedline is not nearly as defined as it once was. I'm always on the lookout for new weedlines but since I most often show up around the high tide, I'm not finding much new water.
I will say this all new water for me as well, another thing that ive noticed about this year is how different it is from last year the water is still chocolate in some areas and ive seen some bloody tails and big guts i would think spawning still but not sure,thanks for sharing.
I've noticed the darker water too this year. To me the outside weedline bite is all about numbers with an occasional big fish mixed in there.
TRUFISH

Post by TRUFISH »

The darker water is because of all the chemicals they are putting in the water to kill all vegetation.
Bassmonkey1980

Post by Bassmonkey1980 »

TRUFISH wrote:The darker water is because of all the chemicals they are putting in the water to kill all vegetation.
I figured something was going on so there basically nuking everything then :x