Weekend Warrior Bass Series

Justin Locatis

Weekend Warrior Bass Series

Post by Justin Locatis »

Hard to believe that we are less than a week away from kicking off the 7th season for the Weekend Warrior Bass Series presented by Anderson Toyota. When I started this series back in 2012 there was a lot of unknows.

I want to thank all the anglers for their support over the years and helping to make the WWBS circuit what it has become.

I want to thank Jared Lohrman, Scott Taylor, and Jason Anderson with Anderson Toyota for seeing a vision and being a supporter of ours from day 1. I have bought a lot of vehicles and there is not a dealership in the country that compares to the Anderson Auto Group and their long list of dealers.

I also want to thank the folks at SPRO, DD26, Boulder Boats, Campbell Cove One Stop, Gold Star Engraving, and all the companies who have helped support and continue the WWBS over the years.

I want to thank Brian Ulmer and Lyle Danuser for stepping up and keeping the circuit going when I moved out of the area. These two gentlemen have done an amazing job and have a lot of visions and ideas to continue to make the circuit grow.

With that said the schedules for this upcoming season are below. Fish 4 events in one region and make that regions championship. Fish 3 events in each region and make both championships.

The Havasu dates are all permitted and paid for and should stay as posted.

The Arizona Region dates are permitted and paid for through 2019. The 2020 dates are subject to change once permitting begins in August, but the dates posted are what we are trying for.

Havasu Region (Brian Ulmer)
Brian.Ulmer@suddenlink.net

September 14, 2019

October 19, 2019

November 23, 2019

January 18, 2020

February 8, 2020

Mach 21, 2020

April 18, 2020

May 16-17 Havasu Region Championship

Arizona Region (Lyle Danuser)
Lyle@swtackle.com

September 7, 2019 (Roosevelt)

October 26, 2019 (Alamo)

November 9, 2019 (Bartlett)

December 7, 2019 (Roosevelt)

January 11, 2020 (Bartlett) PERMIT PENDING

February 29, 2020 (Roosevelt) PERMIT PENDING

March 14, 2020 (Pleasant) PERMIT PENDING

Championship End of April or beginning of May is the goal and will be held at either Roosevelt or Bartlett depending on permitting.

Thank you all again for your continued support.

Justin Locatis