NEW VIDEO "We Cashed a Check While Fishing Our First Phil’s Propeller Team Tournament on Lake Shasta!"

BassUnion

NEW VIDEO "We Cashed a Check While Fishing Our First Phil’s Propeller Team Tournament on Lake Shasta!"

Post by BassUnion »

"Follow along as we fish our first Phil's Propeller Team Tournament on Lake Shasta and cash a check!"

CLICK the Link BELOW to watch the full video and SUBSCRIBE for future content.

Mitch

Re: NEW VIDEO "We Cashed a Check While Fishing Our First Phil’s Propeller Team Tournament on Lake Shasta!"

Post by Mitch »

Congrats guys !! Another great video too ! Just a quick question, do you "Pop" your fish ? A couple of those in the bag looked "Puffed-Up" and were upside down. Just wondering.
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms
BassUnion

Re: NEW VIDEO "We Cashed a Check While Fishing Our First Phil’s Propeller Team Tournament on Lake Shasta!"

Post by BassUnion »

Mitch wrote:Congrats guys !! Another great video too ! Just a quick question, do you "Pop" your fish ? A couple of those in the bag looked "Puffed-Up" and were upside down. Just wondering.
Thanks for watching!! Yea we try our best to fizz our fish, but sometimes when we get in the heat of the moment we forget. They all swam away nicely thankfully!
Trace

Post by Trace »

Your catch ratio on jigs look a lot better than mine. What rod are you using?
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

Trace wrote:Your catch ratio on jigs look a lot better than mine. What rod are you using?
The magic of editing haha :lol: the rod I’m currently using is a dobyns champion 733 xp
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Congrats!!!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

mark poulson wrote:Congrats!!!
Thanks!
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Great job as always guys. Shasta is a fish factory there's not many places that produce the numbers of fish that Shasta does. Tell your partner I miss seeing his ugly mug everyday :) :)
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

Gary Dobyns wrote:Great job as always guys. Shasta is a fish factory there's not many places that produce the numbers of fish that Shasta does. Tell your partner I miss seeing his ugly mug everyday :) :)
Thanks Gary! I’m liking this place more and more each trip! I’ll be sure to tell him haha :lol: