California Outdoors Hall of Fame Induction

kb

California Outdoors Hall of Fame Induction

Post by kb »

I am more than honored to be able to share with all of you that I have been inducted into the California Outdoors Hall of Fame. I knew in the fall that I was nominated and received the call from Tom Stienstra a week or so ago telling me I was voted in.

So many memories have rushed back to me in the past week as this honor began to sink in from fishing farm ponds as a kid with my parents to that high school kid that only wanted to go bass fishing, the first seminar at the Cow Palace and now over 30 years as ISE’s longest consecutive speaker and the amazing opportunity over 15 years ago that Sep and Marilyn gave me with the Ultimate Bass Radio Show.

The sponsors that have been such a big part of my career in the outdoors like Triton Boats and Mercury Marine they have been behind me my entire career as the only outboard motor brand I have ever owned and companies like Strike King, Lew’s, Lowrance and Thompson’s Auto Group.

My family has spent a lot of nights and weekends without me as I chased my passion for bass fishing and do my job over the years and Michelle and Kristen have always been my biggest supporters.

Trust me when I tell you that this means a lot to me and I am honored.

The induction ceremony will be held at the ISE show on Saturday at 1:30 at the New Products Theater in Building A. If you are at the show on Saturday please feel free to join us.

Kent Brown
Attachments
8CC1D51B-61CC-4F03-9FA9-01A9B62C3B55.jpeg
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
JL

Re: California Outdoors Hall of Fame Induction

Post by JL »

Wow! What an honor and congratulations KB! It just shows that hard work and dedication pays off! You the MAN!
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

From everyone at WesternBass ... Congratulations Kent Brown! What an exciting feather in your cap! And, thank you for all you've done for the industry!
Attachments
0.jpg
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Congrats KB you deserve it.Its a Honor and Blessing that I got to fish with you back in the NewBass days and say that you are my friend, awesome KB.
Dave Brabec

Post by Dave Brabec »

Congrats Kent,
you have always done a lot for the west coast anglers. You deserve it
george

Post by george »

So well deserved, you have been a great fisherman, spokesman and ally of the bass fishing west coast for years.
Thanks for all your hard work!

george
Topwater All Day

Post by Topwater All Day »

From all of us at Folsom Bass Team - Congrats Kent! All of us appreciate everything you do for our sport and happy to see you get this honor!
Rob Ridge
Folsom Bass Team
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

WOW !! What a great honor !! You truly do deserve it Kent, you've "Walked the walk and Talked the Talk" and made Bass Fishing the better for it ! Now, bask in the glow of knowing that you have been recognized as one of the greats ! CONGRATULATIONS !!

Mitch Mitcheltree
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms