BBT - News Alert- Tournament Status

BestBassTournaments

BBT - News Alert- Tournament Status

Post by BestBassTournaments »

We have had some phone calls regarding the current virus that is going around. After careful consideration BBT events will continue as planned.

BBT events by nature do not have close personal contact with groups of anglers. Please follow the CDC recommendations and lets have an awesome event.
4D587283-8CE9-4882-94AE-30109FDB5674.jpeg
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com
Thank you for your support and
Let's get on those Fish
Kolt45

Re: BBT - News Alert- Tournament Status

Post by Kolt45 »

What about the weigh-masters? Crowds of onlookers? Hmmm....
JoeLanghans

Post by JoeLanghans »

Kolt45 wrote:What about the weigh-masters? Crowds of onlookers? Hmmm....
What are you talking about?? Weigh masters handle fish not people, last I heard fish aren’t carriers. What crowds of onlookers, have you fished a tournament? This isn’t FLW or BASS.
Kolt45

Post by Kolt45 »

Yah I’ve fished my share of tourneys. Not gonna get into a pissing match here. Do your research, or don’t. Peace.
Whoopbass

Post by Whoopbass »

C'mon Kolt45. A person would have more risk getting gas or going to a grocery store then fishing/attending a tournament.
I'm hoping BBT is just saying they're not going to be morons and call off tournaments over this.
The Himester

Post by The Himester »

Shameful and irresponsible of any sporting organization.

BBT is only thinking about money, pure and simple.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/15/health/u ... index.html
gixxer464

Post by gixxer464 »

The Himester wrote:Shameful and irresponsible of any sporting organization.

BBT is only thinking about money, pure and simple.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/15/health/u ... index.html
Relax. Good for BBT not giving into the hysteria. 20,000 people in the U.S. die from the flu every year and nobody bats an eye. 60+ deaths and everybody is losing their damm minds. It will all be over in a few weeks.
AVG.JOE

Post by AVG.JOE »

If u don't like it , pretty simple, don't go! I'm sure nancy pelosi is ranting about something u can watch on tv!
Custom rod builder/rod repair

Hook,Line and Sinker
2019/2020 A.O.Y
Charles

Post by Charles »

I don’t always agree with BBT but in this instance I do. Thank you for not buying into the hysteria. Nothing is safer than being out on a boat fishing.
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

[img][/img]
Attachments
This will take care of it
This will take care of it
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Posts with name calling are not tolerated and will be removed.
Shooter

Post by Shooter »

Thank you Randy and the BBT for not buying into the hysteria. Right now we all need an escape from the insanity and no better a safe place than on the water.
Dave Brabec

Post by Dave Brabec »

This is not hysteria, You guys need to take this more seriously. It will not be over in a few weeks .If anything its going to get worse.Not a fan of cancelling events but if thats what it takes to stop the spread than thats what should happen.
Shooter

Post by Shooter »

If you want to get in line with the rest of them and walk off a cliff go ahead. I’ll go fishing and take my chances with the other meat eaters.
Dave Brabec

Post by Dave Brabec »

Oh i will still go Fishing,Its the one thing we can still do without contact to anyone. WON open coming here in a few weeks.Close to 400 people coming from all over. We will see what happens in next couple weeks.
Db48

Post by Db48 »

While the internet can be a wonderful tool, whether it's prefishing using google earth or learning new techniques on youtube, I can usually only take these forums in small doses, because of the negativity. I fished a tournament in the past couple weeks where 60+ people were gathered in a small area for a meeting. At the time this was following cdc guidelines, but that is changing. I've been fishing with my father for 20 years and he's 76yrs. old. I choose to listen to those that know much more about this than I, the cdc. What you should be thinking about is how your actions may impact others, someones parent/ grandparent. I plan on using this time to hang out with my children and help my older neighbors by shopping for them.
God bless!
Darrin Bishop
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Dave Brabec wrote:Oh i will still go Fishing,Its the one thing we can still do without contact to anyone. WON open coming here in a few weeks.Close to 400 people coming from all over. We will see what happens in next couple weeks.
Hey Dave I threw the Barabec Buzzbait at Berry hoping for that big ole kicker - let Michael know :lol:
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
Dave Brabec

Post by Dave Brabec »

ash wrote:
Dave Brabec wrote:Oh i will still go Fishing,Its the one thing we can still do without contact to anyone. WON open coming here in a few weeks.Close to 400 people coming from all over. We will see what happens in next couple weeks.
Hey Dave I threw the Barabec Buzzbait at Berry hoping for that big ole kicker - let Michael know :lol:
Little early still. Michaels biggest Buzzbait fish is a 6.12 at Berry
bshort

Post by bshort »

Not when they close. McClure just announced a closure.

http://lakemcclure.com/index.cfm/upcomi ... e-mcswain/
jimmyG

Post by jimmyG »

Hey WB Staff, in your computer format, I think we need a thumbs up and down format on individual post. I sometimes agree and disagree with some postings. Now my thoughts, I always heard, 'When the going gets tough, the tough go fishing.'
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Hey guys this was for Last weekends tournament. It was great to see all 94 teams show up to fish Berry.

You’ll notice that there is a new update as of yesterday for the Oroville tournament in the Northern region.
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/