WE ARE OPEN - MARINE UNLIMITED INC.

Marine Unlimited

WE ARE OPEN - MARINE UNLIMITED INC.

Post by Marine Unlimited »

WE ARE OPEN!
Our service department will continue to stay open to assist you with any service needs your boat may have. Customers may drop off their boats for service by appointment only during normal business hours, please call with your instructions for repair.
Sales department is open by appointment only. Please shop online or call to discuss any products we currently sell whether it is a Ranger Boat or an Outboard engine. All banks are still open for financing.
Our store front is closed at this time to the public. If you are in need of parts, please call or email and we can ship out via UPS.
Storage customers, please call if you’re in need of your boat or RV.
Here at Marine Unlimited Inc we are taking all safety measures to help minimize the spread of Covid-19, if you do plan to visit us.
Marine Unlimited Inc is looking forward to another fantastic boating season. And it is just around the corner. We want to help get you and your family out in the open air and on the water. Lakes are full and fish are biting.
Please contact us during normal business hours with any questions via phone, email, or website, to make a service appointment, to ask about any boats or outboards we have in stock, to order parts and or have storage questions.
Thank you for your patients and helping us get through these trying times, please keep supporting your local small businesses.
707-762-8084
http://www.marineunlimited.net
rhonda@marineunlimited.net

MARINE UNLIMITED INC
1221 PETALUMA BLVD N
PETALUMA CA 94952
WWW.MARINEUNLIMITED.NET
WWW.RANGERBOATS.COM
d75bender

Re: WE ARE OPEN - MARINE UNLIMITED INC.

Post by d75bender »

Question for ya, Now that we've been grounded and can't take our boats out is there any sort of general maintenance we should be doing for our outboards to keep them in good running order while we wait to get back out on the water? I am normally out at 2-3 times a month.
Thanks
Marine Unlimited

That is a great question. We recommend adding a fuel system treatment to help stabilize your fuel and keep your batteries charged. Now is also a good time to check your hardware such as steering linkage and engine mounting bolts for wear. This can help insure your boat is safe and ready when we are aloud back on the water. If it is time for your annual maintenance, now is a great time to contact us before we get really busy when the lakes open up.

Hope that answers your question, you can always call us with any concerns during normal business hours.

Thank you

Marine Unlimited Inc
WWW.MARINEUNLIMITED.NET
WWW.RANGERBOATS.COM
d75bender

Post by d75bender »

Sounds good thanks for replying. I think on my days off I'll take the boat in for a tune up. I've only had my boat since last August so I'll have them check to see if it's due for any service and I'll add some fuel stabilizer to the tanks.
Marine Unlimited

Please schedule your annual service today and beat the rush!

Last bumped by Marine Unlimited on Fri May 08, 2020 2:49 pm.
WWW.MARINEUNLIMITED.NET
WWW.RANGERBOATS.COM