Tacklewarehouse closed?

Jim Wilson

Tacklewarehouse closed?

Post by Jim Wilson »

First let me say that tacklewarehouse has always been prompt with their shipping.

I ordered some stuff, nothing backordered, on Sunday and usually I get it 1 to 2 days later. Not this time. No indication that my order has been processed. I tried calling them, no answer. Just wondering if they were ordered to close or if they closed on there own.
Jim
Zealandhunter

Re: Tacklewarehouse closed?

Post by Zealandhunter »

I made an order on Sunday as well and I got an email indicating it would ship on friday.
Mattyq17

Post by Mattyq17 »

4.16.20 - Shipping Delay Update
We've had to limit operations and warehouse staff to help do our part to stem the spread of COVID19 and protect the safety our team members. We are currently experiencing some shipping delays. We apologize for any inconvenience and are doing our best to get packages out to you as quickly as possible.

(orders placed by 12:30 PST)

Overnights - No Delay
2-Day - 3 Day Delay
GSO - 11 Day Delay
Ground - 11 Day Delay
Postal - 3 Day Delay
International - 3 Day Delay

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. - TW Staff

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.16.20 - Email Us for Fastest Response!

We are currently experiencing higher than normal phone traffic and we just wanted to remind everyone again to please email us if possible as opposed to phoning in. We have had to reduce our phone coverage hours to comply with CDC requirements and to maintain the safety of our customer service team. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. During this time please email us at info@tacklewarehouse.com for the fastest response.
Jim Wilson

Post by Jim Wilson »

I figured as much. Thank you
Jim
rjt18b

Post by rjt18b »

I ordered Saturday night, got it today. Better than Amazon, ordered 3/27, might get it on 4/24!
WAUTE

Post by WAUTE »

Advisory is right on their website...
milehi

Post by milehi »

Ordered two hudds Christmas day, supposed to be here first part of may now. Not TWs fault, just sharing