Lakes to open up again ?......

birdman920

Lakes to open up again ?......

Post by birdman920 »

anyone here any plans of reopening lakes ?, just read a article in Clear lake Record bee” outdoor writer Terry Knight” expects Clear lake to open within a couple of weeks !......
MT

Re: Lakes to open up again ?......

Post by MT »

Watched Ross England's YouTube video and he speculated the County would keep it closed through July 4th. He did mention that opening the lake back up to residents was a possibility. They absolutely should do that for the locals.
Garrett Clark

Post by Garrett Clark »

If they do, it'll only be for county residents. They are going to slow roll this out for as long as possible.
Jboutfishn

Post by Jboutfishn »

With the exception of lakes dealing with quagga inspections, all lakes should be opened. Most lakes that have been closed were closed by local officials wanting to score political points by promoting social distancing, IMHO.

This morning I went to my favorite launch ramp on Lake Shasta. The ramp parking was full. Being part of the vulnerable class (old guy of 78) I follow the social distancing guide lines. Since I usually fish alone, the crowded ramp and dock made it impossible. As I pulled out to return home three more boats arrived. The lakes that were closed to promote social distancing has caused a worse problem at those lake that remained open.
Shooter

Post by Shooter »

I agree the closing of just about every lake has created the funneling of folks to whatever is left open causing more problems. I say open it all up to dissipate the crowds. People want to get out and about again. It can be done with reasonable precautions, Hell if they can do it at Costco with hundreds of people I’m sure it can be done at the Ramps.
J Gondal

Post by J Gondal »

Open the lakes. Open the economy. Dummies
J Gondal

Post by J Gondal »

Kelly Ripa

Post by Kelly Ripa »

Casitas is supposed to reopen May 1. July 4th would be way crazy and kill off all small resorts so that is most likely the plan....
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
WRB

Post by WRB »

Kelly Ripa wrote:Casitas is supposed to reopen May 1. July 4th would be way crazy and kill off all small resorts so that is most likely the plan....
Good news